- Created on Friday, 06 December 2013 04:12
Christian Szymczak emerged as the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion following the closest points battle in series history. (Myles Regan photo)
The SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup has announced its calendar for the upcoming year. The campaign will total 12 races over six events. Each event will be a doubleheader, consisting of two separately scored races.
As in years past, the series will be taking part in some of the most noteworthy racing weekends in North America. The season will be bookended by two marquee races, opening the season in support of the 62nd Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring fueled by Fresh from Florida and closing the season at Road Atlanta as part of the Petit Le Mans.
Subscribe to Racer
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
- Pedrosa leads tight first practice
- IndyCar: Connecting the Indy 500 and baseball's World Series
- Snowplow driver involved in air crash that killed TOTAL CEO held by authorities
- Indy Lights: Conquest Racing set for 2015 campaign
- IMSA: Klaus Graf looking to return for NAEC rounds
- F1: Lotus says Ocon "exceptional" in first test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
- PWC: AMG Mercedes SLS numbers on the rise
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Championship scenarios and Challenge Cup
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.