- Created on Friday, 06 December 2013 04:12
Christian Szymczak emerged as the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion following the closest points battle in series history. (Myles Regan photo)
The SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup has announced its calendar for the upcoming year. The campaign will total 12 races over six events. Each event will be a doubleheader, consisting of two separately scored races.
As in years past, the series will be taking part in some of the most noteworthy racing weekends in North America. The season will be bookended by two marquee races, opening the season in support of the 62nd Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring fueled by Fresh from Florida and closing the season at Road Atlanta as part of the Petit Le Mans.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.