- Created on Friday, 06 December 2013 04:12
Christian Szymczak emerged as the 2013 Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion following the closest points battle in series history. (Myles Regan photo)
The SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup has announced its calendar for the upcoming year. The campaign will total 12 races over six events. Each event will be a doubleheader, consisting of two separately scored races.
As in years past, the series will be taking part in some of the most noteworthy racing weekends in North America. The season will be bookended by two marquee races, opening the season in support of the 62nd Annual Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring fueled by Fresh from Florida and closing the season at Road Atlanta as part of the Petit Le Mans.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Mark Webber tops Brazil practice for Porsche
- Solberg holds Argentina RX lead
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P4 - Juan Montoya
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.