Williams CEO Adam Parr is hopeful his team can return to the Formula One Teams' Association now the war in the sport is over.
The FIA announced on Wednesday that it had reached a deal with the teams, and that there would be only one championship next year.
Williams and Force India had been excluded from FOTA after they had submitted unconditional entries for the 2010 championship while the rest of the teams fought to change the rules introduced by the FIA. Parr, however, hopes that now the fight is over, both teams are reinstated.
"I do hope so. I think that's something we'd all like to see," Parr told the Press Association. "It's essential we, along with Force India and the new teams, are part of the discussions going forward."
Parr admitted his team was delighted with the resolution of the row after months of uncertainty.
"At the weekend I outlined Williams' position, that we were optimistic a solution would be found and doubtful of the real merits of an alternative series," he said. "So we are absolutely delighted the outcome of today's agreement will be a Formula 1 World Championship next year with all the current teams, and hopefully the three new teams as well.
"The teams, the FIA and FOM (Formula One Management) have committed to a cost-saving program that means the sport is stronger and better set up for the future than it has been for several years. On the cost savings, we understand what the objective is that has been agreed. But I think there's a lot of detail to fill out in terms of how that's going to be achieved and what the actual target is."