Sep 02, 2014
Porsche has reshuffled its GTE Pro class lineup for the remainder of the World Endurance Championship. It is bringing in Richard Lietz from its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship squad to share the ...
Sep 02, 2014
Luis Felipe Derani, a race winner in British Formula 3, will make his prototype debut with the Murphy squad at this month's Paul Ricard European Le Mans Series round. The 20-year-old Brazilian, who w...
Sep 01, 2014
Sportscar365.com reports that Japanese-based SARD, one of the country's most most successful sports car teams, is planning a return to the 24 Hours of Le Mans next year, potentially with both an LMP1...
Aug 31, 2014
The Asian trio of Ho-Pin Tung, David Cheng and Keiko Ihara took victory at Fuji Speedway in Japan at the second round of the Asian Le Mans Series, the 3 Hours of Fuji. The race proved a bit tougher t...
Aug 30, 2014
Richard Bradley from Eurasia Motorsport put in a spectacular lap to steal pole position with the #27 LM P2 ORECA-Nissan for the 3 Hours of Fuji, round 2 of the Asian Le Mans Series. Bradley's lap 1:3...
Aug 30, 2014
The Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 will lead the 3 Hours of Fuji starting grid around for the warm-up lap today as Official Pace Car for 3 Hours of Fuji. The Huracán is a major step into the future for...
Aug 29, 2014
The Asian Le Mans Series teams hreld their first practice sessions Friday for this weekend's 3 Hours of Fuji. Teams navigated their way around the 4.563 km circuit, and all drivers benefited from the...
Aug 27, 2014
Audi World Endurance Championship driver Loic Duval says that he suffered no after-effects from his heavy crash in practice for the Le Mans 24 Hours on his return to the wheel last weekend. The 32-ye...
Aug 26, 2014
European Formula 3 Championship race winner Lucas Auer will make his LMP1 debut with the German Lotus team in next month's World Endurance Championship event at Circuit of The Americas. The Austrian ...
Aug 26, 2014
Scotland’s Allan McNish was the most feared sports car driver of his generation, had an all-too brief stint in Formula 1, and despite three overall wins at the illustrious 24 Hours of Le Mans, he rec...
Aug 21, 2014
Porsche has completed a test at Lausitzring with its 919 Hybrid World Endurance Championship LMP1 contender. The test brought the total test mileage undertaken by the car since the Le Mans 24 Hours i...
Aug 19, 2014
Catch the action from the kickoff race of 2014 Asian Le Mans Series - #AsianLMS in Inje, Korea, with the official TV highlights.
Page 8 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P11 – Ryan Briscoe
- Stadium Supertrucks gets set for Vegas finale
- Rewind: 1982 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- WEC: Setting Fuji to music
- Spa circuit seeks to stop Infiniti from use of "Eau Rouge" name
- IMS Museum to host memorabilia auction this Saturday
- IMSA: Flying Lizard decision imminent
- Audi claims new speed record for self-driving RS7
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-22 03:47:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-22 03:47:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications