Nov 07, 2014
A new GT3 series aimed exclusively at amateur drivers has been launched by Blancpain GT Series boss Stephane Ratel. The GT Sports Club series organized by the Stephane Ratel Organisation will be open...
Nov 06, 2014
GP2 racer Nathanael Berthon is graduating to the LMP1 ranks in the World Endurance Championship with the German Lotus squad after taking his first sportscar steps in LMP2 this year. The 25-year-old F...
Nov 05, 2014
McLaren Formula 1 driver Jenson Button has had no contact with Porsche about a drive in next year's World Endurance Championship, the German manufacturer has said. Porsche's LMP1 vice-president Fritz...
Nov 05, 2014
Audi's hopes of notching up a hat-trick of World Endurance Championship drivers' titles are now "unrealistic", according to Andre Lotterer. The German, who with teammates Benoit Treluyer and Marcel F...
Nov 04, 2014
This was definitely a year to remember. It was almost dizzying. We flew 110,732 miles. Went to Europe eight times. Tallied 4,480 rental car miles and 5,412 driving miles in five different cars: IMSA ...
Nov 03, 2014
The French Graff Racing team says it has purchased a new Ligier JS P2 chassis with the intent to enter the 24 Hours of Le Mans and to compete in the European Le Mans Series in 2015. "The team led by ...
Nov 02, 2014
Toyota drivers Sebastien Buemi and Anthony Davidson dominated the Shanghai World Endurance Championship round to extend their lead at the top of the points table. A fourth win of the season for the #...
Nov 01, 2014
Porsche and Toyota were tied at the top of the time sheets after qualifying for Sunday's Shanghai round of the World Endurance Championship. The #14 Porsche 919 Hybrid qualified by Neel Jani and Roma...
Oct 31, 2014
Tequila Patrón and Extreme Speed Motorsports celebrated David Brabham's 30-year motorsports career during a special reception on Friday in China. The celebration followed ESM's first day of on-track ...
Oct 31, 2014
Three-time 24 Hours of Le Mans winner Allan McNish has guided Harry Tincknell since he was 16, and with the Englishman's LMP2 class win at Le Mans in June, McNish says he's seeing his work – and Tinc...
Oct 31, 2014
Toyota headed both sessions of free practice on the opening day of the Shanghai World Endurance Championship meeting. Sebastien Buemi ended up quickest in the morning session with a 1m49.833s lap in ...
Oct 28, 2014
Project Brabham has released more details about how it aims to inspire engineers through its Brabham-Engineer web application. One of the three Brabham-Digital online experiences underpinning David B...
Page 7 of 41
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 00:00:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 00:00:27' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614