Nov 05, 2014
Audi's hopes of notching up a hat-trick of World Endurance Championship drivers' titles are now "unrealistic", according to Andre Lotterer. The German, who with teammates Benoit Treluyer and Marcel F...
Nov 04, 2014
This was definitely a year to remember. It was almost dizzying. We flew 110,732 miles. Went to Europe eight times. Tallied 4,480 rental car miles and 5,412 driving miles in five different cars: IMSA ...
Nov 03, 2014
The French Graff Racing team says it has purchased a new Ligier JS P2 chassis with the intent to enter the 24 Hours of Le Mans and to compete in the European Le Mans Series in 2015. "The team led by ...
Nov 02, 2014
Toyota drivers Sebastien Buemi and Anthony Davidson dominated the Shanghai World Endurance Championship round to extend their lead at the top of the points table. A fourth win of the season for the #...
Nov 01, 2014
Porsche and Toyota were tied at the top of the time sheets after qualifying for Sunday's Shanghai round of the World Endurance Championship. The #14 Porsche 919 Hybrid qualified by Neel Jani and Roma...
Oct 31, 2014
Tequila Patrón and Extreme Speed Motorsports celebrated David Brabham's 30-year motorsports career during a special reception on Friday in China. The celebration followed ESM's first day of on-track ...
Oct 31, 2014
Three-time 24 Hours of Le Mans winner Allan McNish has guided Harry Tincknell since he was 16, and with the Englishman's LMP2 class win at Le Mans in June, McNish says he's seeing his work – and Tinc...
Oct 31, 2014
Toyota headed both sessions of free practice on the opening day of the Shanghai World Endurance Championship meeting. Sebastien Buemi ended up quickest in the morning session with a 1m49.833s lap in ...
Oct 28, 2014
Project Brabham has released more details about how it aims to inspire engineers through its Brabham-Engineer web application. One of the three Brabham-Digital online experiences underpinning David B...
Oct 28, 2014
Nicolas Lapierre will be absent from Toyota's World Endurance Championship squad for the remainder of the season, the Japanese manufacturer has confirmed. The latest decision follows the Frenchman's ...
Oct 27, 2014
Extreme Speed Motorsports is en route to Shanghai, China, where it will field two Tequila Patrón-sponsored HPD ARX-03b prototypes in this weekend's round of the World Endurance Championship. The Flor...
Oct 24, 2014
Three more Porsche factory GT drivers have been given a try-out in the German manufacturer's LMP1 World Endurance Championship contender. Nick Tandy, Patrick Pilet and Richard Lietz all drove the 919...
Page 3 of 37
Subscribe to Racer
- Analysis: Why Red Bull was excluded
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
- GP2: Vandoorne dominates feature race
- F1: Alonso hits back at Mattiacci remarks
- F1: Rosberg hopes pressure gets to Hamilton
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 09:50:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 09:50:14' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614