Aug 14, 2014
Martino Finotto, who has died at the age of 80 after a long battle with cancer, made his mark in racing as a driver, a team owner and engine constructor. The high point of the wealthy Italian's 20-ye...
Aug 12, 2014
Millennium Racing is still aiming to compete in the second half of this season's World Endurance Championship, despite its absence from the entry list for next month's Circuit of The Americas round. ...
Aug 09, 2014
RACER.com's coverage of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship is presented by Circuit of The Americas. circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor Corvette Racing will field a car in the World Endurance Cham...
Aug 08, 2014
The debut of the Strakka Dome LMP2 coupe has been delayed until the final round of this year's World Endurance Championship in Brazil. The Nissan-powered Strakka Dome S103 is now scheduled to race fo...
Aug 07, 2014
British manufacturer Ginetta will build cars for the cost-capped LMP3 formula set to be introduced next season. Marque chief Lawrence Tomlinson has purchased the Juno Racing Cars firm set up by ex-Wi...
Aug 06, 2014
RACER.com's coverage of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship is presented by Circuit of The Americas. circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor The countdown is on to Circuit of The Americas' Lone Star Le...
Aug 06, 2014
Nine-time Le Mans 24 Hours winner Tom Kristensen has been knighted in his Danish homeland. The Audi driver received the Order of the Dannebrog for his contribution to and achievements in sport, which...
Aug 02, 2014
England's Mike Conway speaks with The RACER Channel about his upcoming race debut with Toyota's 1000hp WEC P1 hybrid at Circuit of The Americas, and compares it to the all-electric Formula E car he'l...
Aug 01, 2014
IndyCar racer Mike Conway (LEFT), who also serves as a test and reserve driver for Toyota, will make his LMP1 debut with the Japanese manufacturer at the World Endurance Championship round at Austin'...
Jul 31, 2014
V8 Supercars stars Craig Lowndes and Shane van Gisbergen are aiming to race in the Le Mans 24 Hours after taking part in the Spa twice-around-the-clock classic last weekend. Lowndes and van Gisbergen...
Jul 30, 2014
Audi looks certain to continue racing its Le Mans 24 Hours-winning R18 e-tron quattro LMP1 with only one hybrid system in next year's World Endurance Championship. Audi Sport boss Wolfgang Ullrich sa...
Jul 25, 2014
Matt and co-drivers Tom Kimber-Smith and Mark Patterson finished 6th overall and in-class in their #41 Greaves Motorsport LMP2 at the mountainside Red Bull Ring, featuring an unbelievable 200-foot cl...
Page 2 of 26
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 04:06:59' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 04:06:59' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications