Jul 31, 2014
V8 Supercars stars Craig Lowndes and Shane van Gisbergen are aiming to race in the Le Mans 24 Hours after taking part in the Spa twice-around-the-clock classic last weekend. Lowndes and van Gisbergen...
Jul 30, 2014
Audi looks certain to continue racing its Le Mans 24 Hours-winning R18 e-tron quattro LMP1 with only one hybrid system in next year's World Endurance Championship. Audi Sport boss Wolfgang Ullrich sa...
Jul 25, 2014
Matt and co-drivers Tom Kimber-Smith and Mark Patterson finished 6th overall and in-class in their #41 Greaves Motorsport LMP2 at the mountainside Red Bull Ring, featuring an unbelievable 200-foot cl...
Jul 21, 2014
It may be school vacation time for most of Matt McMurry's high school classmates back in Phoenix, but for the 16-year-old Dyson Racing Junior Development Program driver summer school continues, most ...
Jul 20, 2014
Defending champion team Signatech Alpine claimed its first win of the 2014 European Le Mans Series at the Red Bull Ring. Signatech drivers Nelson Panciatici, Paul-Loup Chatin and Oliver Webb prevaile...
Jul 20, 2014
Harry Tincknell maintained the British Jota Sport team's unbeaten run of pole positions in the 2014 European Le Mans Series at the Red Bull Ring. Tincknell, who set pole for the team at the Silversto...
Jul 19, 2014
French motorsport group ORECA will supply the engine for the new LMP3 entry-level prototype category when it is introduced next season. ORECA has won the bid process to supply the one-make engine for...
Jul 19, 2014
The LMP2 category looks certain to become a coupe-only category when new regulations come into force in 2017. The Automobile Club de l'Ouest, which jointly writes the P2 rulebook with the FIA, has st...
Jul 18, 2014
The GTC class for GT3 cars in the European Le Mans Series will have its own Balance of Performance from this weekend's Red Bull Ring round. Series organizer the Automobile Club de l'Ouest had previou...
Jul 17, 2014
Back in January, we ran a story about favorite racecars and asked RACER.com readers to select their top five. Your votes flooded in and, in the end, we had more than 400 different racecars to conside...
Jul 15, 2014
The race-winning Murphy Prototypes European Le Mans Series team will miss this weekend's race at the Red Bull Ring. The Anglo-Irish squad, winner of last season's Paul Ricard finale, has withdrawn it...
Jul 11, 2014
RACER has learned Ford, which currently competes in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship with two factory-supported Daytona Prototypes, is considering a return to compete at the 24 Hours of Le Man...
Page 10 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
- F1: More than 20 races no problem, Ecclestone says
- WRC: Ogier stretches lead in Spain
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 23:10:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 23:10:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications