RACER: Allan McNish on his favorite track, epic F1 crash
Scotland’s Allan McNish was the most feared sports car driver of his generation, had an all-too brief stint in Formula 1, and despite three overall wins at the illustrious 24 Hours of Le Mans, he reckons a track he visited during his F1 days was the most daunting circuit he’s ever driven.
His opinion on its ferocity was gained after surviving one of the biggest F1 wrecks in recent memory, leading to his conclusion about its manly disposition and the stresses it placed on his own manly region….
Enjoy this discussion from the recent Rolex Monterey Reunion.
- RACER Video: Robin Miller on Phil Krueger
- NASCAR: Tony Stewart, Danica Patrick get new crew chiefs
- "Lucas Oil... On the Edge!" series set to return
- F1: Pirelli has 12 hours to find a 'cliff'
- MOTOGP: First full test for KTM
- IMSA: Autometrics outlines NAEC plans
- Introducing: Ryan Briscoe as driver of the No. 67 Ford GT
- Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA announces new class structure and 2016 schedule
- DTM: Hungary rejoins calendar for 2016
- MOTOGP: Ducati says late start to program was costly
- F1: RBR/Renault deal not relying on Lotus
- F1: Mercedes reacted to tactics criticism
- WRC: All-new M-Sport driver lineup for '16
- F1: Renault delay makes Lotus life tricky
- WRC: Hyundai finalizes new car spec
Race Cars For SaleMore...
The RACER Poll
- Votes: (0%)
- Votes: (0%)
Video: The Technology Issue IV
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE