Project Brabham has released more details about how it aims to inspire engineers through its Brabham-Engineer web application. One of the three Brabham-Digital online experiences underpinning David Brabham's model for open source racing, aspiring engineers have until Saturday, Nov. 1 to secure a three-year subscription. The iconic team will return to racing in the FIA World Endurance Championship...
Oct 28, 2014
Nicolas Lapierre will be absent from Toyota's World Endurance Championship squad for the remainder of the season, the Japanese manufacturer has confirmed. The latest decision follows the Frenchman's ...
Oct 27, 2014
Extreme Speed Motorsports is en route to Shanghai, China, where it will field two Tequila Patrón-sponsored HPD ARX-03b prototypes in this weekend's round of the World Endurance Championship. The Flor...
Oct 24, 2014
Three more Porsche factory GT drivers have been given a try-out in the German manufacturer's LMP1 World Endurance Championship contender. Nick Tandy, Patrick Pilet and Richard Lietz all drove the 919...
Oct 23, 2014
Highlights of the recent round of the Asian Le Mans Series race at Shanghai.
Oct 21, 2014
Enjoy a "music video" from the 6 Hours of Fuji. And for more extensive highlights, set the DVR for 3 a.m. Monday for FOX Sports 1's delayed coverage of the race. More racing on TV this weekend
Oct 19, 2014
Signatech Alpine successfully defended its European Le Mans Series titles at Estoril, as Sebastien Loeb Racing won in LMP2 for the first time. Nelson Panciatici, Oliver Webb and Paul-Loup Chatin even...
Oct 19, 2014
French website endurance-info.com reports that Nissan's LMP1 prototype – which will join Audi, Toyota and Porsche in the ranks of manufacturer teams in the top class of the World Endurance Championsh...
Oct 19, 2014
Courtesy of Porsche AG Setting the direction is the most trivial task of the steering wheel in the Porsche 919 Hybrid. The drivers of the Class 1 Le Mans prototypes in the FIA World Endurance Champio...
Oct 19, 2014
Harry Tincknell claimed his fourth pole position of the European Le Mans Series season at Estoril on Sunday morning. The JOTA Sport Zytek-Nissan driver produced a lap of 1m29.497s to beat Tristan Gom...
Oct 18, 2014
The European Le Mans Series is set to run to an unchanged schedule in 2015. The ELMS is planning to visit the same five venues at the same time of year as this season and retain the two-day format of...
Oct 17, 2014
David Brabham’s crowd-funding efforts to place Project Brabham on the World Endurance Championship grid reached a major milestone this week by passing the 75 percent mark in its quest to raise £250,0...
Page 1 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
- F1 vs. NASCAR in Texas? No contest, Foyt says
- F1: Sauber says FIA has a duty to take action
- F1: Qualifying procedure altered for USGP
- F1: No penalty for Caterham, Marussia yet
- IndyCar: International plan still on
- F1: Experimental Lotus nose revealed
- Q&A: Mark Miles and Will Power on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- F1: Button to get gearbox penalty for USGP
- F1: Berger reckons Raikkonen, not Alonso, should make way at Ferrari
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 07:52:55' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 07:52:55' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications