Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel continued Red Bull's domination of the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend as they locked out the top two positions in final practice at the Hungaroring.
Webber and Vettel put themselves at the sharp end from their very first flying laps of the 2.7-mile circuit and were the only drivers to dip under the 1m21s barrier during the first half of the session. Both continued to work their times down with Webber eventually topping the time sheets with a 1m19.574s lap -- the fastest of the weekend -- set with five minutes remaining.
Vettel was 0.484sec slower than the Australian, but more significant was that Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was more than a second off the pace in third spot.
Robert Kubica built on his and Renault's fine Friday showing as he went fourth quickest. His teammate Vitaly Petrov's seventh spot -- despite the Russian going off the track twice -- was a clear indication of the French manufacturer's pace.
Felipe Massa struggled to make it into the top 10 during the first 45 minutes of the session and complained of a lack of rear grip. A change of rear wing and some rear suspension tweaks improved his Ferrari's balance though. He went fifth late on, moving him one spot ahead of McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.
Hamilton's teammate Jenson Button was only ninth quickest while Michael Schumacher could only manage 12th in his Mercedes, 2.3sec off the pace and four places behind his teammate Nico Rosberg.
As was the case on Friday, the session was very low on incidents. Bruno Senna spun his Hispania at Turn 14, but was able to resume without damage.
Vitantonio Liuzzi missed the second half of the session after his Force India's driveshaft boot split. The team suspected that it had been caused by the Italian running over some debris on the track.
Pos Driver Car Time Gap Laps
1. Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m19.574s 17
2. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m20.058s + 0.484s 15
3. Alonso Ferrari 1m20.724s + 1.150s 19
4. Kubica Renault 1m21.066s + 1.492s 19
5. Massa Ferrari 1m21.264s + 1.690s 16
6. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m21.376s + 1.802s 17
7. Petrov Renault 1m21.399s + 1.825s 15
8. Rosberg Mercedes 1m21.422s + 1.848s 18
9. Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m21.473s + 1.899s 18
10. Hulkenberg Williams-Cosworth 1m21.513s + 1.939s 18
11. Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1m21.705s + 2.131s 19
12. Schumacher Mercedes 1m21.939s + 2.365s 15
13. de la Rosa Sauber-Ferrari 1m22.151s + 2.577s 21
14. Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m22.337s + 2.763s 20
15. Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m22.427s + 2.853s 19
16. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m22.508s + 2.934s 22
17. Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m22.918s + 3.344s 14
18. Liuzzi Force India-Mercedes 1m23.708s + 4.134s 8
19. di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth 1m24.547s + 4.973s 19
20. Trulli Lotus-Cosworth 1m24.576s + 5.002s 22
21. Kovalainen Lotus-Cosworth 1m24.623s + 5.049s 22
22. Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1m24.805s + 5.231s 17
23. Senna HRT-Cosworth 1m26.479s + 6.905s 21
24. Yamamoto HRT-Cosworth 1m27.176s + 7.602s 21
All timing unofficial