Jun 25, 2014
Honda's film "Sound of Honda / Ayrton Senna 1989" has been awarded the "Grand Prix," the highest award in the Titanium and Integrated Lions category of the 61st Cannes Lions International Festival of...
Jun 24, 2014
Extreme Speed Motorsports owner Scott Sharp, co-driver of the No. 1 Tequila Patron Honda Performance Development ARX-03b HPD, tests a new prototype on-board visor cam at Watkins Glen during the TUDOR...
Jun 24, 2014
In-car view from Mike Skeen of his battle with Johnny O'Connell in Saturday's Race 2 of the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix at Road America.
Jun 23, 2014
Subaru sets a lap record on the Isle of Man TT street course with a 2015 WRX STI.
Jun 21, 2014
Highlights of Friday's action from the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix at Road America.
Jun 20, 2014
Don't miss the only appearance in North America this year of the cars and stars of Le Mans at Circuit of The Americas on Sept. 19-20. Visit circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor Porsche congratulates Aud...
Jun 20, 2014
The TUDOR United SportsCar Championship will take to Watkins Glen International for the Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen, the third of four races that comprise the Tequila Patrón North American Enduran...
Jun 19, 2014
A behind-the-scenes documentary with the K-PAX McLaren team as it competes in the Pirelli World Challenge double-header at Detroit's Belle Isle.
Jun 17, 2014
RACER.com's extensive coverage of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is presented by WEC. Visit circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor RACER's Marshall Pruett talks to 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans winners Andre Lotterer...
Jun 17, 2014
RACER.com's extensive coverage of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is presented by WEC. Visit circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor 9-time Le Mans winner Tom Kristensen talks to The RACER Channel's Marshall Pruet...
Jun 16, 2014
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back. Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with ...
Jun 15, 2014
RACER.com's extensive coverage of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is presented by Circuit of The Americas. Visit circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor Highlights of Audi's triumph at the 24 Hours, courtesy of Mi...
Page 21 of 36
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 02:23:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 02:23:51' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications