Rallycross video: Ford Focus RS RX development
Follow the first year of the Focus RS RX development. Designed and built in less than one year by Ford Performance, M-Sport, and Hoonigan Racing Division, the Focus RS RX was competitive from the first event. Despite racing with only one formal pre-season test, Ken Block and Andreas Bakkerud earned a combined seven podiums, three wins, and a third place finish in the Driver's Championship the first year of competition.
Subscribe to RacerMore
- Newgarden paces windy Phoenix practice
- IndyCar Visor Cam: Marco Andretti at Phoenix
- Kaffer, Dalziel top PWC Sprint X practice at VIR
- Kenseth claims Richmond pole
- ROSSI: The 200mph workout plan
- Mantella, Barkey lead PWC GTS practice
- SAFEisFAST video: Knowing when to move up
- Euro F3 rookie Daruvala takes Monza pole
- Muldowney's son John dies
- Earnhardt on future beyond the cockpit
- PWC Touring Car grid flush with new cars, talent
- Evans grabs early WRC lead in Argentina
- Red Bull Global Rallycross Memphis preview
- F1 power unit convergence targets have been achieved - FIA
- Truex tops NASCAR practice at Richmond
Video: The 2017 Heroes Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL
RACER Magazine 25th Anniversary Video
33 years of SportsCar magazine history.
See more than 50 On Board videos.