Rallycross video: Ford Focus RS RX development
Follow the first year of the Focus RS RX development. Designed and built in less than one year by Ford Performance, M-Sport, and Hoonigan Racing Division, the Focus RS RX was competitive from the first event. Despite racing with only one formal pre-season test, Ken Block and Andreas Bakkerud earned a combined seven podiums, three wins, and a third place finish in the Driver's Championship the first year of competition.
Subscribe to RacerMore
- Vettel bests Hamilton, Bottas in Melbourne
- USAC Silver Crown champion Steele killed in crash
- Hoosier SCCA Super Tour - COTA Day 1
- Ricciardo felled by electrical issue at Australian GP
- Larson holds off Logano for Fontana Xfinity win
- Bowyer finding unexpected benefits in filling Stewart's seat
- 'You have to have a game plan' - Hamlin
- Elliott tops speeds but bends metal in final practice
- Earnhardt Jr. reflects ahead of 600th Cup start
- 'I'm the first guy out there to search around for grip' - Larson
- MotoGP qualifying canceled, Vinales takes pole on practice times
- Jones tops NASCAR practice as Harvick, Ragan hit trouble
- Grosjean starts year two strong for Haas while Magnussen struggles
- McLaren and Honda coy over Mercedes rumors
- Ricciardo takes blame for Q3 crash
Video: The 2017 Preview Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL
33 years of SportsCar magazine history.
See more than 50 On Board videos.