1990 Mazda 787 roars again at Road America
Robert Davis drives the 1990 Mazda 787 that finished eight in the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans. He is seen here in the Featured Race for his class - Modern GT, Trans-Am, Production 1973 to present.
This car features a 4 rotor in-line R26B with approximately 710 HP at 9,000 RPM.
Subscribe to Racer
- Belgian GP qualifying press conference
- Giovinazzi completes Prema clean sweep
- F1 urged to close engine change loophole
- Maiden win for Aitken in eventful race two
- Whincup reaches milestone 100th Supercars win
- INDYCAR: Rahal pulls out last-lap win at Texas
- INDYCAR: Hinchcliffe taking loss 'on the chin'
- F4 U.S.: Goughary Jr. is series' newest winner at New Jersey
- XFINITY: McDowell ends drought with Road America win
- TRUCKS: Moffitt's first NASCAR lead clinches first win
- INDYCAR: Dixon tops short Texas practice
- TRANS AM: Buffomante, Ebben thrive in Road America downpour
- F1: Engine change for Alonso after Honda error
- F1: Drivers complain about 'crazy' Spa tire situation
- REUNION: Elva-Porsche Visor Cam with Gunnar Jeanette
Video: The Great Cars Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.