1990 Mazda 787 roars again at Road America
Robert Davis drives the 1990 Mazda 787 that finished eight in the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans. He is seen here in the Featured Race for his class - Modern GT, Trans-Am, Production 1973 to present.
This car features a 4 rotor in-line R26B with approximately 710 HP at 9,000 RPM.
Subscribe to Racer
- Rally Mexico Ott Tanak crash
- PWC: Montecalvo fastest in first GT/GTA/GT Cup practice
- Kubica to resume rally on Saturday
- PWC: Martin fastest in first GTS practice at COTA
- WRC: Tanak could rejoin after lake crash
- WEC: Porsche tests new LMP1 aero spec
- PWC: Ellsworth, Holton, and Schwartz top opening practice at COTA
- WRC: Ogier leads after wild morning in Mexico
- World Touring: Loeb fastest in Argentina test
- Ellinas ends FR3.5 test on top
- F1: Alonso laughs off speculation
- Pro lineups boost Blancpain GT field
- F1: Mercedes notes Ferrari, Williams progress
- Visoiu completes Rapax's GP2 lineup
- WRC: Tanak escapes Mexico reservoir crash
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.