1990 Mazda 787 roars again at Road America
Robert Davis drives the 1990 Mazda 787 that finished eight in the 1991 24 Hours of Le Mans. He is seen here in the Featured Race for his class - Modern GT, Trans-Am, Production 1973 to present.
This car features a 4 rotor in-line R26B with approximately 710 HP at 9,000 RPM.
Subscribe to Racer
- IHRA: Summit Tournament of Champions winners
- F1: Haas changes brake material for Mexican GP
- F1: Vettel can't excuse Ferrari's 2016 form
- F1: Verstappen to cut back on 'arrogant' messages
- Milestones and Perspective: RACER @ 25
- F1: Gutierrez considering leaving Haas
- INDYCAR 2016 Driver Review: Josef Newgarden
- NASCAR: Mistrial declared in Mike Wallace assault case
- INDYCAR: Daly at the crossroads
- F1: Hamilton/Rosberg dynamic has 'easy-going' side
- WEC: Stevens stays with G-Drive for Shanghai
- IMSA: Park Place leaning toward return
- In RACER Magazine: Indy's Quantum Leap
- F1: Vettel confident Allison exit won't hurt 2017
- MOTOGP: Returning Iannone not fully recovered
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.