Renger van der Zande claimed his second victory in British Formula 3 by utterly dominating race one at Snetterton on Sunday.
The Dutchman has yet to be dislodged from the top of any results sheet so far this weekend and he totally crushed the opposition once again when it counted.
The Hitech Racing driver made a perfect start from pole position and led easily from lights-to-flag, pulling away effortlessly with a succession of fastest laps in the early stages of a largely processional event.
Fellow front row starter Henry Arundel (Carlin) made a solid start from the slippery side of the grid and slotted into second place, while a poor getaway from team-mate Max Chilton dropped him to sixth and allowed championship leader Daniel Ricciardo into third.
Arundel looked set to match his career-best with a second-place finish here, but suffered a gear selector problem coming past the pits at two-thirds distance, which allowed Ricciardo through into second.
Arundel spent the final part of the race fending off Walter Grubmuller (Hitech) to complete the podium, while Riki Christodoulou (Fortec) resisted race-long pressure from Chilton as the pair completed the top six.
Reigning National Class champion Jay Bridger (Litespeed) produced his strongest run to date in the Championship Class. He launched his Mygale Mugen-Honda up from ninth on the grid to seventh on the first lap and stayed there for the duration.
Behind, Fortec's Daniel McKenzie took National Class honours with an impressive drive to eighth overall, fending off the rapid Dallara-Volkswagen of Adriano Buzaid (T-Sport), who recovered to ninth after a poor start and a mistimed lunge on Daisuke Nakajima (Double R). The Japanese driver ultimately completed the top 10, but some way adrift of his Brazilian rival.RESULTS:
Pos Driver Team Car Gap
1. Renger van der Zande Hitech D/M 30m39.225s
2. Daniel Ricciardo Carlin D/V +3.870
3. Henry Arundel Carlin D/V +10.243
4. Walter Grubmüller Hitech D/M +10.649
5. Riki Christodoulou Fortec D/M +14.269
6. Max Chilton Carlin D/V +14.674
7. Jay Bridger Litespeed M/M +15.089
8. Daniel McKenzie Fortec D/H +15.721
9. Adriano Buzaid T-Sport D/V +16.640
10. Daisuke Nakajima Double R D/M +19.958
11. Gabriel Dias T-Sport D/H +26.866
12. Victor Garcia Fortec D/M +27.866
13. Hywel Lloyd CF D/H +29.471
14. Philip Major Carlin D/V +30.516
15. Wayne Boyd T-Sport D/V +30.843
16. Stephane Richelmi Barazi Epsilon D/M +53.827
17. Victor Correa Litespeed S/H +56.316
18. Aaron Steele Litespeed S/H +1 lap
19. Maxim Snegirev West-Tec D/H +1 lap
Carlos Huertas Double R D/M 15 laps
Fastest lap, Van der Zande 1:02.645 on lap 12