Three drivers have been given grid penalties for tomorrow's feature race in Monaco, with Giedo van der Garde losing his pole position.
After a crazy qualifying session on Thursday, pole-sitter van der Garde, Frenchman Romain Grosjean and Swede Marcus Ericsson were penalized for having caused collisions.
Van der Garde will start from sixth place after having crashed with Oliver Turvey during the session.
Grosjean was penalized for a crash with teammate Pal Varhaug, although the Frenchman had not set a time and would have started from the back anyway.
Ericsson, meanwhile, crashed into the back of teammate Sam Bird and will start from 20th position.
As a result of the penalties, Bird will start the race from pole.
Starting grid for feature race:
Pos Driver Team
1. Sam Bird iSport International
2. Davide Valsecchi Team AirAsia
3. Alvaro Parente Racing Engineering
4. Stefano Coletti Trident Racing
5. Josef Kral Arden International
6. G.van der Garde Barwa Addax Team
7. Max Chilton Carlin
8. Jules Bianchi Lotus ART
9. E.Gutierrez Lotus ART
10. J.Cecotto Jr. Ocean Racing Technology
11. Luca Filippi Super Nova Racing
12. Charles Pic Barwa Addax Team
13. Rodolfo Gonzalez Trident Racing
14. Fabio Leimer Rapax
15. Oliver Turvey Carlin
16. Luiz Razia Team AirAsia
17. Daniel Clos Racing Engineering
18. Jolyon Palmer Arden International
19. Julian Leal Rapax
20. Marcus Ericsson iSport International
21. Kevin Ceccon Scuderia Coloni
22. Fairuz Fauzy Super Nova Racing
23. Kevin Mirocha Ocean Racing Technology
24. Michael Herck Scuderia Coloni
25. Pal Varhaug DAMS
26. Romain Grosjean DAMS