Colin Turkington increased his advantage at the top of the British Touring Car Championship by winning the second race of the day at Croft.
Turkington took a commanding lights-to-flag fifth win of the year ahead of Stephen Jelley, ensuring a second one-two finish for the WSR BMW squad in the space of a few hours.
In a processional race, the only real action at the front end of the field involved Jason Plato's RML Chevrolet and the Motorbase BMW of Rob Collard, who had taken third place with another of his customary rocket starts.
Plato's car was clearly faster though, and the former champion made his move for the final podium spot stick on lap 10 at Tower bend. Collard finished fourth ahead of the three works Vauxhalls of Fabrizio Giovanardi, Matt Neal and Andrew Jordan.
Neal's sixth place means he has now slipped to 23 points behind Turkington in the championship.
Adam Jones made his way up from the penultimate row to finish eighth in his Clyde Valley SEAT while James Thompson and Paul O'Neill picked up the final points for Team Dynamics and Tech-Speed in their Hondas.
Only 16 cars started the race from the grid, with Tom Onslow-Cole's Arena Ford joining in after four laps.
Harry Vaulkhard, Tom Chilton and Dan Eaves failed to start following damage to their cars in race one, while Mat Jackson left the circuit after race one because he was feeling unwell.RESULTS:
Pos Driver Car Time
1. Colin Turkington BMW 22m08.861s
2. Stephen Jelley BMW + 0.333s
3. Jason Plato Chevrolet + 3.511s
4. Rob Collard BMW + 5.405s
5. Fabrizio Giovanardi Vauxhall + 6.319s
6. Matt Neal Vauxhall + 6.929s
7. Andrew Jordan Vauxhall + 7.740s
8. Adam Jones SEAT + 8.268s
9. James Thompson Honda + 16.909s
10. Paul O'Neill Honda + 19.311s
11. David Pinkney Honda + 31.858s
12. Martin Johnson Vauxhall + 44.802s
13. Martyn Bell Honda + 46.968s
14. John George Honda + 49.159s
15. James Nash Chevrolet + 51.543s
16. Tom Onslow-Cole Ford + 3 laps
Jonathan Adam BMW 1 lap