Martin Tomczyk has been stripped of his Brands Hatch DTM pole position after his BMW was found to be underweight during post-qualifying checks.
The German had earlier taken his first pole since 2011 and the first for the RMG team, but will now start at the back of the grid having had all his times deleted.
A statement from the race officials said that the car was in non-compliance with the minimum weight.
The decision means that Phoenix Audi driver Mike Rockenfeller will start from pole instead, with Augusto Farfus joining him on the front row in his RBM BMW.
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Mike Rockenfeller Phoenix Audi
2. Augusto Farfus RBM BMW
3. Joey Hand RBM BMW
4. Bruno Spengler Schnitzer BMW
5. Timo Scheider Abt Audi
6. Marco Wittmann MTEK BMW
7. Andy Priaulx RMG BMW
8. Edoardo Mortara Rosberg Audi
9. Miguel Molina Phoenix Audi
10. Timo Glock MTEK BMW
11. Gary Paffett HWA Mercedes
12. Mattias Ekstrom Abt Audi
13. Robert Wickens HWA Mercedes
14. Dirk Werner Schnitzer BMW
15. Adrien Tambay Abt Audi
16. Christian Vietoris HWA Mercedes
17. Jamie Green Abt Audi
18. Filipe Albuquerque Rosberg Audi
19. Roberto Merhi HWA Mercedes
20. Pascal Wehrlein Mucke Mercedes
21. Daniel Juncadella Mucke Mercedes
22. Martin Tomczyk RMG BMW