- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- NHRA champion driver and crew chief Dale Armstrong - 1941-2014
- WEC: Mark Webber tops Brazil practice for Porsche
- Solberg holds Argentina RX lead
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P4 - Juan Montoya
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.