- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- Vettel, Ricciardo to start in pitlane
- Coletti wins, Vandoorne seals second
- Niederhauser dominates GP3 finale
- Analysis: Why Red Bull was excluded
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.