- Created on Monday, 30 September 2013 01:46
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/racer/public_html/plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus/tmpl/article.php on line 58
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Ex-boss says Caterham demise "strange"
- F1: Vergne thinks he is best option for STR
- F1: Will 17-car grid prompt procedural changes for USGP qualifying?
- F1: Will Caterham exit pull Forza Rossa entry forward?
- F1: Bianchi remains critical but stable
- IndyCar: 2015 calendar revealed
- F1: Mercedes says Hamilton deal a priority
- Stoner tests 2015 Honda MotoGP bike
- F1 cost crisis: What happens next
- Ocon impresses in Ferrari F1 test
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.