Jul 04, 2013
I'd say overall we're really pleased with SRT Viper's first effort at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Whatever our goals were before the race, we were thrilled with having both cars finish on our debut. Non...
Jun 26, 2013
In the moments before the start of the world's most famous endurance race, an air of nervous enthusiasm settles over the SRT Motorsports Viper team. It feels like the curtain's about to go up on open...
Jun 06, 2013
In a perfect world, the SRT Viper team would arrive at Le Mans and find all of our cars and equipment sitting there waiting for us, fully prepped, with the garages completely built, all the spares or...
May 30, 2013
Rallycross combines a little bit of everything: it has high-strung, all-wheel drive, production-based cars racing in aggressive traffic on mixed dirt and paved surfaces that sometimes feature massive...
May 23, 2013
A racing series developed by SRT for driver-owners of the Viper might be considered a gentleman's game. Some participants may even be referred to as â€œgentlemen drivers.â€ But Kuno Wittmer, who dri...
May 15, 2013
On the heels of its first pole position and podium finish at Long Beach, hopes were high for the SRT Motorsports squad heading into last weekend's American Le Mans Series race at Monterey, which saw ...
May 07, 2013
1996 Viper GTS-R's first race was the 1996 Rolex 24 at Daytona, a scant few months after the program started in May, 1995. Canaska-Southwind, a Canadian-American team, ran a two-car program in the GT...
May 01, 2013
The SRT Viper American Le Mans Series team has impressed during the first two rounds of the 2013 championship. A stellar, foreshadowing run at the 12 Hours of Sebring was followed by the marque's fir...
Apr 24, 2013
Pastrana and Menzies dice with off-road ace Brian Deegan. Two hours before the start of Sunday's season-opening rallycross race at X Games Foz do IguaÃ§u Brazil, a 10-deep throng restlessly waited ou...
Apr 17, 2013
As any driver or athlete can attest, getting the chance to compete in front of your home crowd in your home state is a dream come true, and that's exactly what I'll get to do this weekend at the Gran...
Apr 10, 2013
The sideways-sliding, big-air, full-contact sport of rallycross seems like it was invented for a guy like Travis Pastrana, the action sport star with a reputation for fearless exuberance in the face ...
Apr 02, 2013
Ralph Gilles kisses his pride and joy, the 2013 SRT Viper GTS, at the New York International Auto Show reveal last April. Ralph Gilles, president and CEO of the SRT brand and motorsports as well as s...
Page 4 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- Boullier warns of F1 cost fix effects
- Mallory revival takes big 2015 step
- Manufacturer influx for Formula E
- Chase Owen wins Skip Barber INDYCAR Academy Shootout
- WEC: Jarvis replaces Kristensen in Audi P1
- PWC: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing confirms program
- IMSA: McMurry joins Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for 2015
- F1: Grosjean says Lotus has learned from 2014
- NASCAR: New paint schemes break cover
- F1: Hamashima joins list of Ferrari departures
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 10:44:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 10:44:28' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614