Bruno Spengler has been stripped of his pole position for Sunday's DTM race at Oschersleben due to breaking the championship's tire regulations in qualifying.
The Canadian was found to have used one slick tire in Q3 that was allocated to his car for use in the Q4 pole shootout. Under DTM regulations, Q4 tires cannot be used in another portion of the four-part qualifying session or in the race.
Race stewards penalized Spengler five places on the grid, dropping his Schnitzer BMW to sixth.
Jamie Green has inherited pole position as a result, his first since joining Audi last winter.
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Jamie Green Abt Audi
2. Augusto Farfus RBM BMW
3. Mike Rockenfeller Phoenix Audi
4. Dirk Werner Schnitzer BMW
5. Filipe Albuquerque Rosberg Audi
6. Bruno Spengler Schnitzer BMW
7. Miguel Molina Phoenix Audi
8. Martin Tomczyk RMG BMW
9. Timo Scheider Abt Audi
10. Adrien Tambay Abt Audi
11. Robert Wickens HWA Mercedes
12. Gary Paffett HWA Mercedes
13. Mattias Ekstrom Abt Audi
14. Pascal Wehrlein Mucke Mercedes
15. Marco Wittmann MTEK BMW
16. Timo Glock MTEK BMW
17. Edoardo Mortara Rosberg Audi
18. Joey Hand RBM BMW
19. Andy Priaulx RMG BMW
20. Christian Vietoris HWA Mercedes
21. Roberto Merhi HWA Mercedes
22. Daniel Juncadella Mucke Mercedes