Blocking penalties for Felipe Massa and Esteban Gutierrez mean slight changes to the starting order for the Spanish Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg gave Mercedes its third straight pole position, and this time the team took a front-row sweep with Lewis Hamilton alongside him. The remaining top five positions went to Sebastian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso.
Felipe Massa had qualified the second Ferrari on row three alongside Alonso, but was judged to have impeded Mark Webber during Q2. Massa therefore drops to ninth, elevating Romain Grosjean, Webber and Sergio Perez.
Also penalized for Esteban Gutierrez, in his case for blocking Raikkonen. The Sauber falls from 16th to 19th, behind the two Williams and Giedo van der Garde's Caterham.
Jenson Button had accused Pastor Maldonado of blocking him in Q1, but the incident was not pursued by the stewards.
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Nico Rosberg Mercedes
2. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
3. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
4. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault
5. Fernando Alonso Ferrari
6. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault
7. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
8. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes
9. Felipe Massa Ferrari
10. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes
11. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari
12. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari
13. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
14. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
15. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari
16. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault
17. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault
18. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault
19. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari
20. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth
21. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth
22. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault