Sophomore racer Scott Anderson claimed the 2011 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda Champion title. This morning at Lime Rock Park, he earned his sixth win of the season, starting from fourth. Early on, Anderson took the lead from California Scents Polesitter Sebastian Ordonez. The two traded the lead position throughout the race, with MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development driver Trent Hindman close behind. Hindman, Ordonez and Skip Barber Cup driver Gerardo Bonilla were side by side at the finish line, with Hindman taking second and Ordonez finishing the podium.
Results are unofficial pending video review. Full weekend wrap-up with race recaps, photos, points, and official results to follow after the conclusion of the weekend.
UNOFFICIAL Results for Round 16 of 16, Lime Rock Park
Starting Position in parenthesis
Name, Age, Hometown
1. Scott Anderson, 22, Fort Collins, CO
2. (+0.881) Trent Hindman, 16, Wayside, NJ
3. (0.899) Sebastian Ordonez, 16, Deerfield Beach, FL
4. (0.935) Gerardo Bonilla, 36, Orlando, FL
5. (16.471) Brandon Newey, 18, Carmel, IN
6. (16.482) Franco Aragones, 14, Cancun, Mexico
7. (18.507) Danilo Estrela, 18, Goiania, Brazil
8. (22.182) Shelby Blackstock, 21, Nashville, TN