MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development driver Trent Hindman claimed his third win of the season in Round 13 of 16 at Autobahn Country Club. The teen started in second position and stayed close behind polesitter Sebastian Ordonez.
Ordonez suffered technical issues with just three laps to go and was forced to retire early, but not before Hindman claimed the top position. Championship points leader Scott Anderson finished in second and the current points runner up, Brandon Newey finished third.
1. (2) Trent Hindman
2. (4) Scott Anderson (+4.323)
3. (6) Brandon Newey (17.711)
4. (5) Shelby Blackstock (21.717)
5. (3) Franco Aragones (22.053)
6. (7) Danilo Estrela (30.642)
7. (1) Sebastian Ordonez (3 Laps)