Starting from second in the final race of the weekend, championship points leader Scott Anderson won his second race of the weekend in Round 10 of the BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National presented by Mazda at Road Atlanta. MAZDASPEED Motorsports Development driver Trent Hindman led several laps during the race, at one point gaining a sizeable lead. Anderson raced strong, caught up to the leader and the two separated themselves from the pack.
With two laps to go, Anderson grabbed the lead and went on to ultimately lead the race. Hindman finished in second and Shelby Blackstock finished the podium, starting from seventh.
UNOFFICIAL Results for Round 10 of 16
2011 BFGoodrich/Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda
Road Atlanta, 2.54-mile, 12-turn road course
Starting Position in parenthesis
1. (2) Scott Anderson
2. (3) Trent Hindman (+0.540)
3. (7) Shelby Blackstock (+1.393)
4. (4) Thomas McGregor (+1.510)
5. (6) Brandon Newey (+1.707)
6. (8) Peter Ludwig (10.029)
7. (1) Sebastian Ordonez (3 Laps)
8. (5) Danilo Estrela (5 Laps)