Jun 01, 2014
Amy Ruman, in the #23 McNichols Chevrolet Corvette, started on pole position at New Jersey Motorsports for the RacingJunk.com 100, Round 5 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, a position that she held ...
May 28, 2014
The Trans Am Series is set to return to New Jersey Motorsports Park on Sunday, June 1, for the RacingJunk.com 100, Round 5 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship and part of the Great Railing Weekend of T...
May 18, 2014
Ron Fellows began Round 4 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship on pole, in the #6 Derhaag Motorsports Chevrolet Corvette, making his 100th Trans Am appearance and his first appearance since 2004, at hom...
May 12, 2014
The Trans Am Series has seen a multitude of legends grace its paddock over its 48-year existence, but next week at Round 4 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, a part of the Castrol Victoria Day Speedf...
May 10, 2014
Round 3 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, the 100 Miles of Luna-C, at Road Atlanta took place today, Saturday, May 10, as the Trans Am Series held two races, the TA2 class race and the TA and TA3 cl...
May 08, 2014
The Trans Am Series to resume the 2014 Trans Am Championship with the 100 Miles of Luna-C at Road Atlanta on May 10, in association with Formula Drift and the Drift Atlanta weekend. After a brief bre...
Mar 02, 2014
Doug Peterson and Cameron Lawrence ended 2013 on top as TA and TA2 Champions, and they began 2014 in the same fashion—with victories at The Earwood Classic, Round 1 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship....
Mar 02, 2014
One of the men responsible for the SCCA Trans-Am series' ascension to legendary status has died. Ronnie Kaplan, whose American Motor Corporation Javelins brought the small Michigan-based manufacturer...
Feb 26, 2014
When the Trans Am Series opens the 2014 Trans Am Championship at Sebring International Raceway on Sunday, March 2, history will be made. The current slate includes over 50 entries—a number unheard of...
Jan 02, 2014
Nov 16, 2013
John Thawley photo When 2013 Trans Am champion Doug Peterson powered the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette past the checkered flag at Daytona International Speedway at the NorthStar Battery ...
Page 2 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Bushell eyes BTCC move after test
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
- F1 vs. NASCAR in Texas? No contest, Foyt says
- F1: Sauber says FIA has a duty to take action
- F1: Qualifying procedure altered for USGP
- F1: No penalty for Caterham, Marussia yet
- IndyCar: International plan still on
- F1: Experimental Lotus nose revealed
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 11:15:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 11:15:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications