Jun 01, 2014
Amy Ruman, in the #23 McNichols Chevrolet Corvette, started on pole position at New Jersey Motorsports for the RacingJunk.com 100, Round 5 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, a position that she held ...
May 28, 2014
The Trans Am Series is set to return to New Jersey Motorsports Park on Sunday, June 1, for the RacingJunk.com 100, Round 5 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship and part of the Great Railing Weekend of T...
May 18, 2014
Ron Fellows began Round 4 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship on pole, in the #6 Derhaag Motorsports Chevrolet Corvette, making his 100th Trans Am appearance and his first appearance since 2004, at hom...
May 12, 2014
The Trans Am Series has seen a multitude of legends grace its paddock over its 48-year existence, but next week at Round 4 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, a part of the Castrol Victoria Day Speedf...
May 10, 2014
Round 3 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, the 100 Miles of Luna-C, at Road Atlanta took place today, Saturday, May 10, as the Trans Am Series held two races, the TA2 class race and the TA and TA3 cl...
May 08, 2014
The Trans Am Series to resume the 2014 Trans Am Championship with the 100 Miles of Luna-C at Road Atlanta on May 10, in association with Formula Drift and the Drift Atlanta weekend. After a brief bre...
Mar 02, 2014
Doug Peterson and Cameron Lawrence ended 2013 on top as TA and TA2 Champions, and they began 2014 in the same fashion—with victories at The Earwood Classic, Round 1 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship....
Mar 02, 2014
One of the men responsible for the SCCA Trans-Am series' ascension to legendary status has died. Ronnie Kaplan, whose American Motor Corporation Javelins brought the small Michigan-based manufacturer...
Feb 26, 2014
When the Trans Am Series opens the 2014 Trans Am Championship at Sebring International Raceway on Sunday, March 2, history will be made. The current slate includes over 50 entries—a number unheard of...
Jan 02, 2014
Nov 16, 2013
John Thawley photo When 2013 Trans Am champion Doug Peterson powered the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette past the checkered flag at Daytona International Speedway at the NorthStar Battery ...
Page 2 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Marussia set to miss US GP too
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
- Van Gisbergen/Webb take Surfers win
- Marquez flies to record Sepang pole
- Iannone and Pol Espargaro sidelined
- Ambrose to make early V8 return
- Muller heads Suzuka free practice
- Pedrosa quickest in practice three
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 11:54:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 11:54:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications