Paul Fix (ABOVE) captured his second consecutive Trans Am victory from behind the wheel of the No. 4 StopFlex.com/Tony Ave Racing Chevrolet Corvette at Virginia International Raceway (VIR); while his teammate Doug Peterson, in the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette, came in second, securing a one-two finish for Tony Ave Racing and the 2014 Trans Am Championship for himself, defending his ...
Sep 25, 2014
Lawrence and Andretti vie for TA2 positioning, Francis and Betts look to increase leads As a track record 41-car entry for the Trans Am Series prepares for Round 10 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship ...
Sep 22, 2014
When the Trans Am Series takes to the road course at Daytona International Speedway for its 2014 season finale on Saturday, Nov. 15, it will do so with the key addition of one of the best-known names...
Sep 20, 2014
After 100 miles around Lime Rock Park, Paul Fix was the victor of Round 9 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, powering the No. 4 StopFlex.com/ Tony Ave Racing Chevrolet Corvette forward in a flag-to-f...
Sep 18, 2014
As the Trans Am Series descends upon Lime Rock Park on Sept. 20, it does so in the midst of the final stretch of the 2014 Trans Am Championship with vital final points in play at one of Trans Am's hi...
Aug 31, 2014
Doug Peterson showcased why he's the defending Trans Am champion with a green to checkered victory at Brainerd International Raceway, his second at the Minnesota based track in two years, holding off...
Aug 25, 2014
When the Trans Am Series introduced the TA2 class over four years ago, the vision was to create a high-performance class that emphasizes driver talent in the three quintessential American icons: the ...
Aug 16, 2014
Peterson leads the pack (Chris Clark photo) Defending Trans Am champion and current points leader Doug Peterson and the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette came away with the overall victory a...
Aug 13, 2014
SRT Motorsports will make its debut into the Trans Am Series when Miller Racing fields two all-new Dodge Challenger SRTs at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Aug 15-16. Four-time series champion Tommy ...
Jul 31, 2014
The newest rendition of one of America's most iconic models, the Chevrolet Corvette, is set for its debut in Trans Am, America's Road Racing Series, as the C7 Stingray will take to the track under th...
Jun 22, 2014
Doug Peterson emerged victorious from the VP Small Engine Fuels 100 Miles of Madness at Road America, Round 6 of the 2014 Trans Am Championship, outlasting Amy Ruman, Cliff Ebben and Tony Ave in what...
Jun 16, 2014
When Miller Racing takes to the track at Road America for Round 6 of the Trans Am Championship, the VP Small Engine Fuels 100 Miles of Madness, the TA2 class race team will have a key addition alongs...
Page 1 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- Lorenzo fastest after rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
- Pedrosa leads tight first practice
- IndyCar: Connecting the Indy 500 and baseball's World Series
- Snowplow driver involved in air crash that killed TOTAL CEO held by authorities
- Indy Lights: Conquest Racing set for 2015 campaign
- IMSA: Klaus Graf looking to return for NAEC rounds
- F1: Lotus says Ocon "exceptional" in first test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
- PWC: AMG Mercedes SLS numbers on the rise
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 08:26:50' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 08:26:50' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications