Eight aspiring professional racers will square off today at Buttonwillow Raceway in California for the final round of the 2014 Mazda Club Racer Shootout. Making things extra interesting, rain is falling in California's Central Valley region today... This year's crop includes iRacing champions Evan Maillard and Steven Diem. Maillard of Nesles La Vallée, France and Diem of Honolulu, Hawaii were amo...
Mazda MX-5 Cup
Nov 04, 2014
The tradition of spec racing with Mazda’s popular sports car, the MX-5 Miata, has become entrenched in racing culture in the U.S., with Spec Miata being one of the most successful club racing classes...
Nov 03, 2014
Mazda Motorsports is thrilled to announce that global, market-leading technology brand Battery Tender joins the Mazda MX-5 Cup as title partner. For 2015, the series will be known as the “Battery Ten...
Oct 14, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, Calif., is attending a racing day camp this week in Mexico at the FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy, as nominated by the Sports Car Club of America. The 20-year-...
Oct 14, 2014
A year after Christian Szymczak secured the 2013 championship for ALARA Racing, Kenton Koch was crowned the 2014 MX-5 Cup champion at the end of the Petit leMans weekend at Road Atlanta. Unlike Chris...
Oct 03, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Va., completed the weekend sweep at Road Atlanta after winning Round 12 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires. Kenton Koch, of Glendora,...
Oct 02, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Virginia, captured the top spot in Round 11 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, notching his first series win. Dean Copeland, of Bowi...
Oct 01, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, California, will start the last two races of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires 2014 season from the top position. Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Mar...
Aug 19, 2014
My season in the Mazda MX-5 Cup has been a steep learning curve. The SCCA Pro Racing series primarily follows the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, along with one weekend with the Verizon IndyCar...
Aug 14, 2014
Road America's MX-5 Cup Rounds 9 and 10 with Kenton Koch.
Aug 10, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, doubled down at Road America by winning Round 10 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, part of the Road Race Showcase. Kenton Koch, o...
Aug 09, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, finished in the top position for Round Nine of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich tires at Road America, part of the Road Race Showcase. Nat...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Loeb: I must improve racecraft
- Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-21 12:02:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-21 12:02:47' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614