Kenton Koch, of Glendora, Calif., is attending a racing day camp this week in Mexico at the FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy, as nominated by the Sports Car Club of America. The 20-year-old reigning SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires Champion is the United States’ lone representative to the Oct. 13-15 program that educates young racecar drivers on what it ta...
Mazda MX-5 Cup
Oct 14, 2014
A year after Christian Szymczak secured the 2013 championship for ALARA Racing, Kenton Koch was crowned the 2014 MX-5 Cup champion at the end of the Petit leMans weekend at Road Atlanta. Unlike Chris...
Oct 03, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Va., completed the weekend sweep at Road Atlanta after winning Round 12 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires. Kenton Koch, of Glendora,...
Oct 02, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Virginia, captured the top spot in Round 11 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, notching his first series win. Dean Copeland, of Bowi...
Oct 01, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, California, will start the last two races of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires 2014 season from the top position. Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Mar...
Aug 19, 2014
My season in the Mazda MX-5 Cup has been a steep learning curve. The SCCA Pro Racing series primarily follows the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, along with one weekend with the Verizon IndyCar...
Aug 14, 2014
Road America's MX-5 Cup Rounds 9 and 10 with Kenton Koch.
Aug 10, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, doubled down at Road America by winning Round 10 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, part of the Road Race Showcase. Kenton Koch, o...
Aug 09, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, finished in the top position for Round Nine of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich tires at Road America, part of the Road Race Showcase. Nat...
Aug 05, 2014
CJ Wilson Racing will add the COO of Pocono Raceway, Nick Igdalsky, to its four-car SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup powered by BFGoodrich team for this weekend's double-header at Road America. The 36-...
Jul 24, 2014
Video compilation of action from both races at CTMP Mosport 2014 SCCA Pro Mazda MX-5 Cup. Drivers Tim Probert, Brent Mosing, Tim Paul, Ara Malkhassian, Kenton Koch.
Jul 12, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, Calif., did the race-weekend double by winning Round Eight of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, part of the Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix Pres...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 22:30:51' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 22:30:51' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications