The tradition of spec racing with Mazda’s popular sports car, the MX-5 Miata, has become entrenched in racing culture in the U.S., with Spec Miata being one of the most successful club racing classes in North America. Spec Miata has even had a series of professional races and has also spread to other parts of the world. That tradition expanded with the third-generation MX-5 and the SCCA Pro Racin...
Mazda MX-5 Cup
Nov 03, 2014
Mazda Motorsports is thrilled to announce that global, market-leading technology brand Battery Tender joins the Mazda MX-5 Cup as title partner. For 2015, the series will be known as the “Battery Ten...
Oct 14, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, Calif., is attending a racing day camp this week in Mexico at the FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy, as nominated by the Sports Car Club of America. The 20-year-...
Oct 14, 2014
A year after Christian Szymczak secured the 2013 championship for ALARA Racing, Kenton Koch was crowned the 2014 MX-5 Cup champion at the end of the Petit leMans weekend at Road Atlanta. Unlike Chris...
Oct 03, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Va., completed the weekend sweep at Road Atlanta after winning Round 12 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires. Kenton Koch, of Glendora,...
Oct 02, 2014
Sebastian Landy, of Great Falls, Virginia, captured the top spot in Round 11 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, notching his first series win. Dean Copeland, of Bowi...
Oct 01, 2014
Kenton Koch, of Glendora, California, will start the last two races of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires 2014 season from the top position. Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Mar...
Aug 19, 2014
My season in the Mazda MX-5 Cup has been a steep learning curve. The SCCA Pro Racing series primarily follows the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, along with one weekend with the Verizon IndyCar...
Aug 14, 2014
Road America's MX-5 Cup Rounds 9 and 10 with Kenton Koch.
Aug 10, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, doubled down at Road America by winning Round 10 of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires, part of the Road Race Showcase. Kenton Koch, o...
Aug 09, 2014
Dean Copeland, of Bowie, Maryland, finished in the top position for Round Nine of the SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich tires at Road America, part of the Road Race Showcase. Nat...
Aug 05, 2014
CJ Wilson Racing will add the COO of Pocono Raceway, Nick Igdalsky, to its four-car SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup powered by BFGoodrich team for this weekend's double-header at Road America. The 36-...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- ART joins DTM with Mercedes
- NHRA champion driver and crew chief Dale Armstrong - 1941-2014
- WEC: Mark Webber tops Brazil practice for Porsche
- Solberg holds Argentina RX lead
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P4 - Juan Montoya
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-29 09:57:23' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-29 09:57:23' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614