Following the conclusion of the SCCA U.S. Majors Tour season, 27 nation-wide point championships have been crowned in in the SafeRacer Club Racing program. The SafeRacer Nation-wide standings are used to measure drivers from different parts of the country against one another. Each driver’s seven best finishes at a U.S. Majors Tour race, regardless of the conference in which the points were earned...
Sep 11, 2014
Those who cannot make the trip west to the SCCA National Championship Runoffs this October can watch all of the action from wherever they may be on SpeedCastTV.com, with an accomplished cast of broad...
Sep 03, 2014
On a windy day at the Lincoln Airpark, 26 drivers captured the coveted honor of National Champion at the 42nd Tire Rack SCCA Solo National Championships. The day wrapped up the first half of the four...
Aug 23, 2014
Heat and humidity were the first things drivers often mentioned after crawling from their cars following Round 11 of the SCCA Northern Conference Majors Tour races at Grattan Raceway on Saturday. The...
Aug 15, 2014
50 years after the first edition at Riverside in 1964 and long after its last visit in 1968, the SCCA National Championship Runoffs returns to the West Coast in a big way with an event at the iconic ...
Aug 10, 2014
Taking a break from his busy Verizon IndyCar Series schedule, Josef Newgarden called racing in Sunday's SCCA Summer Speedfest Formula F 45th Anniversary feature race the "most fun he had all year," r...
Aug 09, 2014
Franklin Futrelle, of Augusta, Georgia, made the most of his time in the No. 11 HPD/Honda Performance Development Piper DF5/Honda, winning Saturday's sprint race commemorating the 45th Anniversary of...
Jul 31, 2014
Drivers in 27 Runoffs-eligible classes took to Summit Point Motorsports Park on Friday to start setting the grid for Round 13 of the SCCA Eastern Conference U.S. Majors Tour, part of the SafeRacer SC...
Jul 25, 2014
The SCCA Northern Conference Majors Tour made its second stop at the four-mile Road America for the summer, competing in Round Nine of the season-long championship on Sunday in the first day of the d...
Jul 25, 2014
Verizon IndyCar Series racer Josef Newgarden, the only American to ever win in the famed Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, has been confirmed to participate in the Sports Car Club of America For...
Jul 16, 2014
Honda Performance Development has been named presenting sponsor of the Formula F 45th Anniversary, part of the SCCA Summer SpeedFest, Aug. 9-10 at Barber Motorsports Park. As a presenting sponsor of ...
Jul 12, 2014
After light rains on Saturday dampened the track and storms soaked the facilities overnight, the sunshine and warmer temperatures brought lots of speed on Sunday at GingerMan Raceway, with a handful ...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
- F1: More than 20 races no problem, Ecclestone says
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 01:13:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 01:13:34' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications