Sports Car Club of America, Inc. announced a restructuring of its National Office this week, positioning four current employees in more prominent positions and adding one new member to its staff. The restructuring aligns the entire office into three departments – Operations, Business Development and Administration. Each of the departments will work closely to support the other’s goals and objecti...
Nov 18, 2014
Jeremy Grenier, 39, of Charles Town, W. Va., is the 44th recipient of the RRDC Mark Donohue Award, presented annually by the Road Racing Drivers Club for outstanding performance, competitiveness and ...
Nov 16, 2014
Two new members will join the Sports Car Club of America Board of Directors, and two incumbent candidates remain for a second three-year term in office, after election results were announced on Monda...
Nov 15, 2014
Cameron Lawrence secured the 2014 TA2 Championship from behind the wheel of the No. 1 Ctek/NorthStar Battery/TI Automotive Dodge Challenger with a victory today at Daytona International Speedway, suc...
Nov 13, 2014
SportsCar magazine’s December 2014 issue looks at the SCCA Club Racing event of the year, the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, held Oct. 6-12 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The event’s return to th...
Nov 04, 2014
With the world’s largest automotive trade show as an impressive background, the team behind the new Formula Lite series finally gave the automotive universe a look at open-wheel racing’s promising fu...
Nov 04, 2014
The tradition of spec racing with Mazda’s popular sports car, the MX-5 Miata, has become entrenched in racing culture in the U.S., with Spec Miata being one of the most successful club racing classes...
Nov 03, 2014
Mazda Motorsports is thrilled to announce that global, market-leading technology brand Battery Tender joins the Mazda MX-5 Cup as title partner. For 2015, the series will be known as the “Battery Ten...
Oct 28, 2014
Terry Ozment announced that she will resign from the position of Vice President of Club Racing at Sports Car Club of America, effective the end of 2014. Ozment joined the national office staff in 200...
Oct 27, 2014
The Spec Miata class was struck by controversy at the SCCA National Championship Runoffs earlier this month, when a protest filed against several top competitors in the class led to the top six finis...
Oct 23, 2014
The SCCA has announced the addition of Milwaukee Region’s Cat event, held July 25-26 at Road America, to the 2015 U.S. Majors Tour Northern Conference Schedule. As was the case in 2014, drivers will ...
Oct 17, 2014
SCCA Pro Racing Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires champion Kenton Koch was named the winner of the 2015 FIA Young Driver Excellence Academy in the Americas division this week in Mexico as ...
Page 1 of 30
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Q+A with 2014 P1 co-champion Anthony Davidson
- IndyCar: CFH Racing continues driver search
- GP2: Gasly fastest in Abu Dhabi test
- F1: Wolff expects Hamilton-Rosberg tensions to remain
- WEC: Hulkenberg joins Porsche for Le Mans
- GP3: Ceccon tops Abu Dhabi test
- NHRA: Don Schumacher undergoes treatment for cancer
- F1: Williams adamant front wing is legal
- F1: McLaren says points finish won't lead decision on drivers
- RACER's Top 10 Formula 1 drivers of 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-28 07:03:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-28 07:03:13' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614