Lyn St. James announced the 2014 winner of the Women's Sports Foundation Project Podium Leadership Award is Lisa Noble, President of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), at the Racetrack Business Conference hosted by the National Speedway Directory at the Performance Racing Industry Trade Show in Indianapolis. "Leadership is described and demonstrated in so many ways," said Lyn St. James. "Lisa...
Dec 09, 2014
Five names will be added the Sports Car Club of America Hall of Fame, Saturday, Feb. 21, at the SCCA Hall of Fame Banquet presented by Mazda during the North American Motorsports Expo (MSX) and SCCA ...
Dec 05, 2014
Vacaville. Calif. racer awarded $100,000 scholarship prize to compete in the 2015 Battery Tender Mazda MX-5 Cup Presented by BFGoodrich Tires. After half a day of presentations, grilling by judges an...
Dec 02, 2014
Eight aspiring professional racers will square off today at Buttonwillow Raceway in California for the final round of the 2014 Mazda Club Racer Shootout. Making things extra interesting, rain is fall...
Nov 26, 2014
Sports Car Club of America, Inc. announced a restructuring of its National Office this week, positioning four current employees in more prominent positions and adding one new member to its staff. The...
Nov 18, 2014
Jeremy Grenier, 39, of Charles Town, W. Va., is the 44th recipient of the RRDC Mark Donohue Award, presented annually by the Road Racing Drivers Club for outstanding performance, competitiveness and ...
Nov 16, 2014
Two new members will join the Sports Car Club of America Board of Directors, and two incumbent candidates remain for a second three-year term in office, after election results were announced on Monda...
Nov 15, 2014
Cameron Lawrence secured the 2014 TA2 Championship from behind the wheel of the No. 1 Ctek/NorthStar Battery/TI Automotive Dodge Challenger with a victory today at Daytona International Speedway, suc...
Nov 13, 2014
SportsCar magazine’s December 2014 issue looks at the SCCA Club Racing event of the year, the SCCA National Championship Runoffs, held Oct. 6-12 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The event’s return to th...
Nov 04, 2014
With the world’s largest automotive trade show as an impressive background, the team behind the new Formula Lite series finally gave the automotive universe a look at open-wheel racing’s promising fu...
Nov 04, 2014
The tradition of spec racing with Mazda’s popular sports car, the MX-5 Miata, has become entrenched in racing culture in the U.S., with Spec Miata being one of the most successful club racing classes...
Nov 03, 2014
Mazda Motorsports is thrilled to announce that global, market-leading technology brand Battery Tender joins the Mazda MX-5 Cup as title partner. For 2015, the series will be known as the “Battery Ten...
Page 1 of 30
Subscribe to Racer
- Rossi revival 'incredible' - Marquez
- Davidson joins 2015 ASI line-up
- Boullier warns of F1 cost fix effects
- Mallory revival takes big 2015 step
- Manufacturer influx for Formula E
- Chase Owen wins Skip Barber INDYCAR Academy Shootout
- WEC: Jarvis replaces Kristensen in Audi P1
- PWC: GAINSCO/Bob Stallings Racing confirms program
- IMSA: McMurry joins Michael Shank Racing with Curb/Agajanian for 2015
- F1: Grosjean says Lotus has learned from 2014
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-18 12:26:36' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-18 12:26:36' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614