The SCCA Mid-States Conference Majors Tour, and the entire 2014 U.S. Majors Tour schedule, wrapped on Sunday at Heartland Park Topeka with six group races and settled the remaining open championships. Sunday's schedule featured 21-lap races around the 2.2-mile HPT configuration to wrap the season. Championship battles were settled by scoring the best eight of 12 races within the Conference. Highl...
Aug 31, 2014
Doug Peterson showcased why he's the defending Trans Am champion with a green to checkered victory at Brainerd International Raceway, his second at the Minnesota based track in two years, holding off...
Aug 30, 2014
The SCCA Mid-States Majors Tour final weekend was met by a hot, humid start to the Labor Day weekend on Saturday at Heartland Park Topeka, where six race groups ran 25-minute timed races. The day beg...
Aug 27, 2014
The Sports Car Club of America has posted the schedule and run order for the 2014 SCCA National Championship Runoffs, Oct. 7 – 12, at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The 51st running for amateur road raci...
Aug 25, 2014
When the Trans Am Series introduced the TA2 class over four years ago, the vision was to create a high-performance class that emphasizes driver talent in the three quintessential American icons: the ...
Aug 23, 2014
The 2014 SCCA Northern Conference Majors Tour wrapped on Sunday at Grattan Raceway with 25-lap races in six groups. The season-long championship battle counted the best eight of 12 races available on...
Aug 23, 2014
Heat and humidity were the first things drivers often mentioned after crawling from their cars following Round 11 of the SCCA Northern Conference Majors Tour races at Grattan Raceway on Saturday. The...
Aug 19, 2014
My season in the Mazda MX-5 Cup has been a steep learning curve. The SCCA Pro Racing series primarily follows the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, along with one weekend with the Verizon IndyCar...
Aug 16, 2014
Peterson leads the pack (Chris Clark photo) Defending Trans Am champion and current points leader Doug Peterson and the No. 87 3Dimensional.com Chevrolet Corvette came away with the overall victory a...
Aug 15, 2014
50 years after the first edition at Riverside in 1964 and long after its last visit in 1968, the SCCA National Championship Runoffs returns to the West Coast in a big way with an event at the iconic ...
Aug 14, 2014
Road America's MX-5 Cup Rounds 9 and 10 with Kenton Koch.
Aug 13, 2014
SRT Motorsports will make its debut into the Trans Am Series when Miller Racing fields two all-new Dodge Challenger SRTs at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Aug 15-16. Four-time series champion Tommy ...
Page 1 of 23
Subscribe to Racer
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
- F1: Alonso not looking to switch teams
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-02 19:25:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-02 19:25:14' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications