The British Grand Prix grid changed post-qualifying for all bar the Mercedes and Red Bulls, as Paul di Resta's exclusion from the results dropped his Force India from fifth to the back.
Di Resta's penalty for being underweight brings Daniel Ricciardo's Toro Rosso into the top five. Force India still has a car on row three, as Adrian Sutil is elevated to sixth.
Caterham driver Giedo van der Garde was set to start last as he had a 10-place penalty for colliding with Nico Hulkenberg while being lapped in Canada. But di Resta's issue cancels out that punishment, as it brings van der Garde back up to 21st, which was where he had originally qualified.
Mercedes duo Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg share the front row, followed by the Red Bulls of Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
2. Nico Rosberg Mercedes
3. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
4. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
5. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari
6. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
7. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault
8. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault
9. Fernando Alonso Ferrari
10. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
11. Felipe Massa Ferrari
12. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari
13. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes
14. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari
15. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault
16. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault
17. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari
18. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault
19. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth
20. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth
21. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault
22. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes