Sep 06, 2014
British World Rallycross driver Liam Doran has been forced to stand aside at Loheac due to an ongoing investigation into an incident at the World RX of Great Britain. A statement released by the Mons...
Sep 03, 2014
Some of the most controversial proposals in World Rally Championship history will be submitted next week, with running orders, final day deciders and banning in-car split times on the agenda. The WRC...
Sep 02, 2014
Kris Meeke crashing out of the lead of Rally Germany will not dent his hopes of remaining at Citroen next season, according to team principal Yves Matton. The Northern Irishman ran at the front of th...
Sep 01, 2014
Bryan Bouffier will get another chance with the Hyundai World Rally Championship team in France next month despite crashing twice on his top-level debut in the i20 WRC in Germany. The Frenchman was e...
Aug 29, 2014
Simba. One word. One man. Lion. That was how the Kenyans knew Bjorn Waldegaard. And he certainly was the king of African rallying. Born in Rimbo, in the east of Sweden, Waldegaard started competing a...
Aug 29, 2014
The first World Rally Champion, Bjorn Waldegaard, has died at the age of 71 after a long bout with cancer. Waldegaard passed away following a rapid decline in his health. He had been due to take part...
Aug 29, 2014
Volkswagen driver Jari-Matti Latvala insists his 2014 World Rally Championship title bid remains on course despite crashing out of the lead in Rally Germany. Latvala had the chance to slash team-mate...
Aug 28, 2014
Mikko Hirvonen says he's still got what it takes to win in the World Rally Championship despite struggling for pace at last week's Rally Germany. The Finn was outpaced across an entire event by his j...
Aug 27, 2014
Hyundai team principal Michel Nandan says the team will remain grounded in its ambitions for the rest of the World Rally Championship season, despite its Rally Germany 1-2. Thierry Neuville took an u...
Aug 24, 2014
Thierry Neuville took his maiden World Rally Championship victory, as well as the first for his Hyundai team, in an incident-filled Rally Germany. The Belgian was gifted the lead of the rally with tw...
Aug 23, 2014
Rhys Millen became the fifth different winner in six Red Bull Global Rallycross races this season when he took the checkered flag at the inaugural Red Bull Global Rallycross Daytona, held at the hist...
Aug 23, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala is edging closer to Volkswagen's first World Rally Championship victory on home soil with just one more loop of stages remaining in Germany. With team-mate and title rival Sebastie...
Page 8 of 43
Subscribe to Racer
- Rosberg: No qualms over double points
- 2014 Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship champion crowned
- F1: Third-car topic remains divisive
- MotoGP: Hernandez gets Ducati support for 2015
- WRC drivers still steamed over "dangerous" Rally Spain
- F1: Button "just enjoying myself" for now
- F1: Verstappen keen for Vergne to stay
- My hero, Greg Moore – by James Hinchcliffe
- WEC: Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Renault evaluating 18-inch tires for FR3.5
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-31 17:02:20' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-31 17:02:20' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications