Jul 14, 2013
The first domestic round of the 2013 Global Rallycross Championship was Tanner Foust's to lose. After leading for nine of the main event's 10 laps, Foust was heading into the final corner when it all...
Jul 11, 2013
The Global Rallycross Championship brings its worldwide tour to New Hampshire this week for the first U.S. stop of its nine-round 2013 season. New Hampshire Motor Speedway at Loudon is a fitting home...
Jul 03, 2013
Jul 02, 2013
Kris Meeke says his Citroen works drive on Rally Finland is the biggest opportunity of his career. The Northern Irish driver is a former winner of the Intercontinental Rally Challenge title with Peug...
Jun 28, 2013
The FIA Institute is carrying out tests to improve the safety of rally cars in rollovers (scroll down for video of the testing), an area brought into sharp focus by Mads Ostberg's crash on Rally Ital...
Jun 27, 2013
Sebastien Loeb dominated the qualifying run for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, where he was almost five seconds per mile quicker than the nearest competitor. Loeb completed the 5.1-mile qualifying run in...
Jun 26, 2013
M-Sport Ford team boss Malcolm Wilson says Elfyn Evans' Rally Italy performance fully vindicated the decision to give the Welshman an abrupt World Rally Car elevation. WRC Academy champion Evans, who...
Jun 09, 2013
Sebastien Loeb set the pace for Peugeot in the first official test runs ahead of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. Loeb's first attempt on the famous climb was split into two stages, tackling ...
Jun 07, 2013
The route for this year's Catalunya Rally has undergone a significant change with the introduction of three night stages to open the October event. In a further change, the penultimate round of this ...
Jun 05, 2013
Acropolis Rally organizers reckon the early upsets in last weekend's event proved that shortening the route had not diminished the rally's challenge. With a route 60 miles shorter than 2012, there we...
Jun 05, 2013
Robert Kubica has ruled himself out of contention for this year's WRC 2 title, despite collecting his first series win on the Acropolis Rally last week. The former Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix winne...
Jun 05, 2013
Mads Ostberg says he is ready to throw caution to the wind in an effort to get his first season as a factory driver back on track at the Rally d'Italia later this month. In his first six rallies last...
Page 34 of 47
Subscribe to Racer
- Auto GP to merge with rival series
- Prodromou last part of McLaren puzzle
- Report: Monday creditors' meeting to decide Caterham F1 fate
- F1: Sutil says pay driver situation "out of control"
- F1: Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- Loeb admits he needs to improve his race craft for touring cars
- Kurt Busch denies abuse allegations in court appearance
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-22 12:01:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-22 12:01:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614