Oct 12, 2014
Factory Ford driver Andreas Bakkerud won the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Peugeot-Hansen driver Timmy Hansen had started...
Oct 11, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen tops the order after the World Rallycross Championship's opening day at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Swede Hansen was third fastest in ...
Oct 10, 2014
Tanner Foust has followed fellow American Ken Block in pulling out of this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round in Turkey. Foust had been expected to drive for the Marklund team at ex-Formul...
Oct 09, 2014
American rallycross star Ken Block will not start this weekend's World Rallycross of Turkey due to the potential security risk in the country. Series officials have heightened security around the eve...
Oct 08, 2014
Hyundai has begun testing the new version of its i20 World Rally Car, but insists it is "not in a rush" to give the car its WRC competition debut. AUTOSPORT revealed in July that the replacement for ...
Oct 07, 2014
Prodrive has begun testing an all-new Volksagen Golf rally car. The 2-liter-engined Golf went through a systems check at MIRA last week and began testing in earnest in Wales on Tuesday. It will not b...
Oct 06, 2014
Kevin Eriksson, son of Ford OlsbergsMSE team owner Andreas, will make his Supercar debut at the final round of the World Rallycross Championship in Argentina next month. The Swede will race a Ford Fi...
Oct 05, 2014
On a day of unfortunate accidents, here's a reminder that the racing gods aren't always cruel: These spectators and competitors at the Jolly Rally Valle d'Aosta, a national rally in Italy, all escape...
Oct 05, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala dramatically narrowed the gap to World Rally Championship points leader Sebastien Ogier with his first win on asphalt in an eventful Rally of France. Latvala grabbed the lead of th...
Oct 05, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala is closing on victory on Rally of France with two stages left to run, marginally extending his advantage over Andreas Mikkelsen on Sunday morning. Latvala saw his advantage over Mi...
Oct 04, 2014
Robert Kubica is on course to claim his best finish yet in a World Rally Championship event, overcoming this near miss in Rally France.
Oct 04, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala will take a lead of 28 seconds into the final day of Rally of France after stretching it with another two stage wins during Saturday afternoon. Having led from Volkswagen team-mate...
Page 2 of 42
Subscribe to Racer
- Westbrook back with Trackspeed
- Sprint event planned for UK city
- Alonso holds no fear for Button
- Caterham management steps back
- Ogier leads as rivals struggle in dust
- Porsche GT drivers get LMP1 audition
- FIA won't force third cars in 2014
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- Lorenzo fastest after rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 13:29:06' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 13:29:06' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications