Aug 19, 2014
Robert Kubica has moved to lower expectations of a star performance in this week's Rally Germany – his first World Rally Championship asphalt outing in a top-class car. All seven of the 2008 Canadian...
Aug 13, 2014
Kris Meeke has every chance of becoming the first Briton to win Rally Finland in 2015, reckon leading World Rally Championship figures. Meeke finished a breakthrough third in Jyvaskyla earlier this m...
Aug 11, 2014
Two-time World Rally champion Marcus Gronholm has joined Volkswagen as a test driver to help develop the German manufacturer's Polo WRC. The 46-year-old Finn recently took part in his first test with...
Aug 08, 2014
Petter Solberg dominated the seventh round of the World Rallycross Championship at classic Canadian street venue Trois-Rivieres and in the process became the 2014 season's first repeat winner. Norweg...
Aug 08, 2014
British Rallycross event winner David Binks will stand in for 1997 Formula 1 world champion Jacques Villeneuve in the French round of the World Rallycross Championship. Villeneuve, who drives for Alb...
Aug 07, 2014
The World Rally Championship's 2015 final-stage shootout format could be for the top three drivers on each rally rather than the first two as originally suggested. The much-debated format for next ye...
Aug 06, 2014
Former World Rally Championship commercial chief David Richards says he has significant concerns over the current series promoter's approach. Richards met with WRC Promoter's Oliver Ciesla in London ...
Aug 04, 2014
European Rally Championship frontrunner Craig Breen has been released from hospital and will be returning home after hurting his back during Rally Finland last weekend. The Irishman entered the final...
Aug 03, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala resisted huge pressure from Volkswagen team-mate Sebastien Ogier to clinch the second Rally Finland victory of his World Rally Championship career. The Finn dominated his home even...
Aug 02, 2014
Rally Finland is set for a stunning finish after a problem for Jari-Matti Latvala allowed Sebastien Ogier to reduce his lead to just 3.4 seconds going into the final day. Latvala had got his advantag...
Aug 02, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala took complete control of Rally Finland on Saturday's opening loop, extending his lead to nearly half a minute. While Latvala's Volkswagen team-mate and World Rally Championship tit...
Aug 01, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala extended his Rally Finland lead to 19.7 seconds by the end of Friday, as Kris Meeke grabbed second from Sebastien Ogier. Reigning World Rally champion Ogier felt running first on t...
Page 10 of 43
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Bryce Miller to focus on enduros next year
- F1: Grosjean says new Lotus nose a positive change
- More ownership changes for the Nurburgring
- F1: "I've got time in my pocket," claims Rosberg
- F1: Kobayashi open to F1 reserve role
- F1 is deliberately driving small teams out, claims Force India's Fernley
- F1: Hamilton edges Rosberg again in USGP practice 2
- WEC: ESM Patrón team honors David Brabham at Shanghai
- IMSA: PC race joins Detroit event for 2015
- RACER: Allan McNish and his protege Harry Tincknell
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-01 00:05:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-01 00:05:34' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications