Sep 28, 2014
Renowned radio broadcaster Greg Strange passed away on Friday following a short illness. He was 61. Most recently known for his work on iRally, Strange was always at his best on the radio, talking to...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 26, 2014
The 2015 World Rally Championship format will finally be agreed via a specially convened WRC Commission meeting and FIA World Motor Sport Council e-vote next month. Controversial changes to the Power...
Sep 25, 2014
The 2015 Monte Carlo Rally will break with tradition and run the legendary Col de Turini stage in daylight as part of a number of route changes. For the first time since 2008 more than one stage will...
Sep 24, 2014
Nine-time World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb will return to rallying in November to contest Rallye du Var in a Citroen DS3 WRC with wife Severine. The Loebs won the Var event together in 2009. This ...
Sep 22, 2014
Rally Australia is looking to oust Rally GB from the World Rally Championship's season finale slot within the next two years. Although the FIA has announced another September slot for the Australia r...
Sep 21, 2014
Rhys Millen was the star of the show in Sunday's second half of the R ed Bull Global Rallycross double-header in Los Angeles, held at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro. Millen qualified qualifying...
Sep 20, 2014
Scott Speed converted a nearly flawless set of qualifying rounds into his third victory of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season in Saturday's Red Bull GRC Los Angeles main event, held at the Po...
Sep 20, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross driver Austin Dyne takes a passenger for a ride around the Los Angeles GRC course in his Ford Fiesta.
Sep 20, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg holds the overnight top spot at the Estering in Germany, despite not being fastest in either heat. Robin Larsson, a podium finisher at Lyddon Hill ...
Sep 19, 2014
This weekend marks the debut of the Rockstar Energy Drink Volkswagen Beetle, which Tanner Foust will drive in the Red Bull Global Rallycross double-header in Los Angeles. It is the first time the car...
Sep 19, 2014
The World Rally Championship will forge ahead with radical format changes for next season, despite the current proposal being rejected by last week's World Motor Sport Council. WRC Promoter's Oliver ...
Page 9 of 44
Subscribe to Racer
- Report: Monday creditors' meeting to decide Caterham F1 fate
- F1: Sutil says pay driver situation "out of control"
- F1: Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- Loeb admits he needs to improve his race craft for touring cars
- Kurt Busch denies abuse allegations in court appearance
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-22 04:03:01' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-22 04:03:01' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614