Jun 23, 2014
Robert Kubica is determined to enjoy the show in this week's Rally Poland and says he feels no extra pressure to get a result in his World Rally Championship homecoming. Kubica never competed at home...
Jun 22, 2014
Patrik Sandell took victory in Sunday's Red Bull Global Rallycross event, Volkswagen Rallycross DC, held at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. In the first motorsports event to take place in the nation's...
Jun 22, 2014
Ahead of today's Red Bull Global rallycross event in Washington, D.C., the Andretti Autosport team has revealed the 2015 Volkswagen Beetle Global Rallycross cars that its drivers Scott Speed and Tann...
Jun 21, 2014
Scott Speed looks to make it three straight Red Bull Global Rallycross Supercar victories at Volkswagen Rallycross DC, the first stand-alone event of the series’ 2014 season. Held outside of RFK Stad...
Jun 20, 2014
Volkswagen team principal Jost Capito says he still has to be convinced to keep the squad in the World Rally Championship, despite having his program signed off until 2019. While the VW board has agr...
Jun 19, 2014
Former FIA GT1 world champion and sometime F1 racer Markus Winkelhock will compete as a wild card entry at next week's fourth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship in Finland. The German wil...
Jun 18, 2014
Mid-stage "pit stops" could be introduced into the World Rally Championship for the first time next season. WRC manager Michele Mouton said she is aware of plans for compulsory mid-stage tire changes...
Jun 17, 2014
Peugeot teammates Carlos Sainz and Stephane Peterhansel will be free to fight each other for victory when the French firm returns to the Dakar Rally next year. Peterhansel spoke out during the 2014 e...
Jun 16, 2014
Eleven-time Dakar Rally winner Stephane Peterhansel will join Carlos Sainz and Cyril Despres in Peugeot's lineup for the car maker's return to the event in 2015. Peugeot, which dominated the Dakar in...
Jun 15, 2014
Latvian Reinis Nitiss stormed to his first Supercar victory in only his third event in the World Rallycross Championship at Hell in Norway. The OlsbergsMSE driver started on the inside of the front r...
Jun 14, 2014
Latvian Reinis Nitiss heads the order at the third round of the World Rallycross Championship at Hell in Norway after day one. OlsbergsMSE driver Nitiss set the fastest time in the first heat followe...
Jun 13, 2014
The World Rally Championship will definitely undergo significant format changes for 2015, senior figures have confirmed. As outlined previously, the option most likely to be selected for the revamp i...
Page 7 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Will Power to be a guest on "The Late Show with David Letterman"
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-03 08:37:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-03 08:37:22' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications