Oct 15, 2014
The 2014 World Rally Championship-concluding Rally GB next month could be used as a test event for WRC Promoter to demonstrate its radical new Powerstage plan. The proposal was unanimously rejected a...
Oct 15, 2014
Stephane Sarrazin, Toyota works prototype driver in FIA World Endurance Championship, is set to return to rallying in the Rallye des Cévennes and the Tour de Corse, final round of the European Rally ...
Oct 15, 2014
Newly crowned European Rallycross champion Robin Larsson plans to graduate to the World Rallycross Championship next season with his Audi A1 Supercar. Larsson claimed the European title at the final ...
Oct 13, 2014
Hyundai driver Thierry Neuville says he would relish the challenge of having Sebastien Ogier in the same team as him, if the World Rally champion was to leave Volkswagen. Neuville believes Ogier's co...
Oct 12, 2014
Factory Ford driver Andreas Bakkerud won the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Peugeot-Hansen driver Timmy Hansen had started...
Oct 11, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen tops the order after the World Rallycross Championship's opening day at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Swede Hansen was third fastest in ...
Oct 10, 2014
Tanner Foust has followed fellow American Ken Block in pulling out of this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round in Turkey. Foust had been expected to drive for the Marklund team at ex-Formul...
Oct 09, 2014
American rallycross star Ken Block will not start this weekend's World Rallycross of Turkey due to the potential security risk in the country. Series officials have heightened security around the eve...
Oct 08, 2014
Hyundai has begun testing the new version of its i20 World Rally Car, but insists it is "not in a rush" to give the car its WRC competition debut. AUTOSPORT revealed in July that the replacement for ...
Oct 07, 2014
Prodrive has begun testing an all-new Volksagen Golf rally car. The 2-liter-engined Golf went through a systems check at MIRA last week and began testing in earnest in Wales on Tuesday. It will not b...
Oct 05, 2014
On a day of unfortunate accidents, here's a reminder that the racing gods aren't always cruel: These spectators and competitors at the Jolly Rally Valle d'Aosta, a national rally in Italy, all escape...
Oct 05, 2014
Jari-Matti Latvala dramatically narrowed the gap to World Rally Championship points leader Sebastien Ogier with his first win on asphalt in an eventful Rally of France. Latvala grabbed the lead of th...
Page 5 of 42
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
- F1: Vettel, Ricciardo to start in pitlane
- GP2: Coletti wins finale, Vandoorne secures second
- Niederhauser dominates GP3 finale
- Analysis: Why Red Bull was excluded from qualifying
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 17:46:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 17:46:22' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614