Jul 17, 2014
Robert Kubica could contest more asphalt rallies in Italy as he prepares for the second half of the World Rally Championship season. The Polish star dominated last weekend's Rally del Casentino in an...
Jul 16, 2014
Peugeot's Dakar test program has been delayed following teething troubles with the 2008 DKR. The French manufacturer was scheduled to run the car at its first significant test last week, but that tha...
Jul 13, 2014
Toomas Heikkinen became the sixth consecutive different winner in the World Rallycross Championship this season, coming out on top of a dramatic final at Mettet in Belgium. It was pole starter Johan ...
Jul 12, 2014
Anton Marklund heads the order at the end of day one at Mettet in Belgium, round six of the 2014 World Rallycross Championship. The Volkswagen Polo driver was fastest in heat one, before setting the ...
Jul 10, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross has announced an adjustment to its 2014 event calendar, effective immediately. Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles, previously scheduled for Sept. 19-20 on the Port of L...
Jul 10, 2014
Robert Kubica will begin his preparations for the asphalt rounds of the World Rally Championship with a late entry on the Rally del Casentino in Italy this weekend. The Polish star will tackle the Ar...
Jul 09, 2014
Hyundai will start next season with its current i20 WRC as its much-anticipated new World Rally Championship contender might not arrive until mid-2015. The Frankfurt-based team has stunned the WRC wi...
Jul 07, 2014
Bryan Bouffier will make his competition debut for the Hyundai World Rally Championship team on Rally Germany in August. The 2011 Monte Carlo Rally winner is part of the Hyundai test line-up and won ...
Jul 06, 2014
DTM star Mattias Ekstrom took victory at his home round of the World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, in only the third event for his EKS RX team. The Swede, who won his semi-final, started on pole...
Jul 05, 2014
Double European Rallycross Champion Timur Timerzyanov heads the order after day one of the fifth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, Sweden. The Russian driver twice met double ...
Jul 04, 2014
Citroen and M-Sport have started work on the most radical changes yet to their current cars ahead of next year's World Rally Championship. Both teams underlined their commitment to the 2015 series du...
Jul 01, 2014
Rally Poland boss Jaroslaw Noworol has spoken out against criticism of the itinerary for his World Rally Championship event last week. The seventh round of the WRC was slammed by drivers and team pri...
Page 5 of 33
Subscribe to Racer
- V8 Supercars: Nissan goes retro for Bathurst 1000
- Mowlem returns to ELMS with Greaves
- Porsche shuffles GTE pro lineup
- SVRA confirms return to Road Atlanta in 2015
- F1: Haas team launches new brand identity, website
- Gasly joins Caterham in GP2
- APPRECIATION: John Crossle, 1931-2014
- F1: Renault would support engine freeze lift
- Derani to make prototype debut
- F1: Alonso not looking to switch teams
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-02 22:18:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-02 22:18:34' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications