Apr 10, 2013
Dani Sordo set the fastest time on the qualifying stage for the Rally of Portugal, with World Rally Championship leader Sebastien Ogier in second place. Citroen's Spanish star built on his Fafe Rally...
Apr 08, 2013
Hyundai has filled several more senior positions as its recruitment drive for its new i20 World Rally Championship program in 2014 continues. Ypres Rally organiser and former Toyota, Peugeot and Mich...
Apr 07, 2013
Sebastian Ogier believes this weekend's Rally of Portugal will be the truest test yet of Volkswagen's 2013 World Rally Championship credentials. The Frenchman had played down his scintillating early ...
Apr 06, 2013
Dani Sordo took his first victory since returning to Citroen on Saturday's Fafe Rally Sprint in Portugal. The Spaniard overcame poor form on the last round of the World Rally Championship in Mexico t...
Apr 03, 2013
World Rally Championship leader Sebastien Ogier has withdrawn from this weekend's Fafe Rallysprint due to illness. The Fafe event is the traditional non-championship curtain-raiser to the Portuguese ...
Apr 03, 2013
Brazil could rejoin the World Rally Championship in 2014 if a new project by the Rally Mexico organizers comes to fruition. WRC stakeholders are all pushing for a second South American round. Gilles ...
Apr 02, 2013
LoveFab, Inc. and its owner/driver, Cody Loveland, have revealed a lighter and more powerful "Enviate" Unlimited class racer based on a Acura NSX, to be driven by Loveland in this year's Pikes Peak I...
Apr 02, 2013
Mar 29, 2013
Nine-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb will be on hand to help Robert Kubica with his gravel and WRC debut in a Citroen DS3 RRC on next month's Rally of Portugal. The Polish driver impressed w...
Mar 28, 2013
Pulse, an automotive safety product that improves the reaction time of drivers by creating an attention-getting alert when cars are slowing or stopping, has renewed its support of Rhys Millen for his...
Mar 28, 2013
Nine-time World Rally Champion Sebastien Loeb will compete in this year's Pikes Peak International Hillclimb for Peugeot. Loeb will drive a purpose-built 208 T16 Pikes Peak in the unlimited class. Th...
Mar 26, 2013
Peugeot Sport is considering a return to the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb this summer with a purpose-built 208. A spokesman for the French manufacturer admitted the project was being investigat...
Page 31 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
- WEC: Audi leads FP1 at Circuit of The Americas
- WEC: Toyota working on 2015 P1 chassis
- IndyCar: Brasilia race confirmed for 2015
- F1: Drivers' verdict on radio limits
- Formula E: London site decision moves closer
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 02:24:45' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 02:24:45' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications