Nov 12, 2014
Richard Tuthill's Porsche 911 RGT has been withdrawn from Rally GB after the FIA refused to sign off on modifications needed to run the car in gravel trim. Tuthill gave his 911 its World Rally Champi...
Nov 11, 2014
Teenage racer Austin Cindric takes The RACER Channel along for a Visor Cam ride as he starts third for the 2014 Global Rallycross Lites finale at Las Vegas and fights his way through tire degradation...
Nov 11, 2014
Toyota Motorsport has given five young rally drivers tests in its Yaris WRC and GT86 as it continues to build toward a potential World Rally Championship return. Recently crowned Junior WRC champion ...
Nov 10, 2014
A radical overhaul of safety in World Rally Cars will be incorporated into new technical regulations for 2017. There are concerns from some in the WRC that safety measures have not moved on sufficien...
Nov 08, 2014
Stephane Sarrazin claimed his first international rally victory by defeating Bryan Bouffier in the European Rally Championship finale in Corsica. One of Toyota's World Endurance Championship aces and...
Nov 06, 2014
Mikko Hirvonen has announced his retirement from the World Rally Championship after next week's Rally GB. Since his return to M-Sport in 2013 after two seasons with Citroen, Hirvonen has struggled to...
Nov 05, 2014
The World Rally Championship-leading driver must run first on the road on the first two days of every 2015 WRC round, the FIA has confirmed after a Wednesday afternoon vote. There had been speculatio...
Nov 05, 2014
The FIA World Motor Sport Council could veto the World Rally Championship Commission's proposal for the 2015 WRC running order. Plans for a radical revamp of the WRC format were recently abandoned af...
Nov 05, 2014
Esapekka Lappi has clinched the 2014 European Rally Championship ahead of this weekend's Corsica finale after a testing crash sidelined his Skoda team-mate and title rival Sepp Wiegand. Following his...
Nov 04, 2014
Hyundai has re-signed Dani Sordo for an expanded World Rally Championship program in 2015 and '16. The 31-year-old Spaniard's exact campaign for next year has not been confirmed but he will tackle at...
Nov 03, 2014
Robert Kubica's future in the World Rally Championship has been cast into doubt after it emerged he is not currently negotiating with any of the series' teams for 2015. Volkswagen and Hyundai confirm...
Oct 31, 2014
Leading World Rally Championship drivers believe they were put in a dangerous position with the dust levels on the gravel element of last week's Rally of Spain. Drivers further down the running order...
Page 4 of 44
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Wallace Jr. joins Roush Fenway
- Formula E launches school series for juniors
- F1: Mercedes' Wolff says teams need more than one boss
- Colton Herta to race in MSA Formula for Carlin
- Panis Jr. to graduate to FR3.5 in 2015
- Campos replaces Hilmer in GP3
- WRC: Bouffier to contest Monte Carlo in a Ford
- F1: Dennis says McLaren-Honda has to dominate
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 16:42:22' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 16:42:22' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614