Sep 30, 2014
Double Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will replace current JWRC title holder Pontus Tidemand in the EKS World Rallycross team for next week's Istanbul Park event. Tidemand, who has reached ...
Sep 29, 2014
Sverre Isachsen gave Subaru Rally Team USA its first victory at Red Bull Global Rallycross Seattle, the ninth round of theb season. Behind him, an intense championship shakeup saw Joni Wiman steal th...
Sep 28, 2014
Timmy Hansen claimed victory in the 10th round of the World Rallycross championship at Franciacorta, while Petter Solberg finished third and was crowned champion. The Norweigan scored enough points a...
Sep 28, 2014
Renowned radio broadcaster Greg Strange passed away on Friday following a short illness. He was 61. Most recently known for his work on iRally, Strange was always at his best on the radio, talking to...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 26, 2014
The 2015 World Rally Championship format will finally be agreed via a specially convened WRC Commission meeting and FIA World Motor Sport Council e-vote next month. Controversial changes to the Power...
Sep 25, 2014
The 2015 Monte Carlo Rally will break with tradition and run the legendary Col de Turini stage in daylight as part of a number of route changes. For the first time since 2008 more than one stage will...
Sep 24, 2014
Nine-time World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb will return to rallying in November to contest Rallye du Var in a Citroen DS3 WRC with wife Severine. The Loebs won the Var event together in 2009. This ...
Sep 22, 2014
Rally Australia is looking to oust Rally GB from the World Rally Championship's season finale slot within the next two years. Although the FIA has announced another September slot for the Australia r...
Sep 21, 2014
Rhys Millen was the star of the show in Sunday's second half of the R ed Bull Global Rallycross double-header in Los Angeles, held at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro. Millen qualified qualifying...
Sep 20, 2014
Scott Speed converted a nearly flawless set of qualifying rounds into his third victory of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season in Saturday's Red Bull GRC Los Angeles main event, held at the Po...
Sep 20, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross driver Austin Dyne takes a passenger for a ride around the Los Angeles GRC course in his Ford Fiesta.
Page 4 of 39
Subscribe to Racer
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
- Lappi closes on European Rally title with win
- Lopez closes on WTCC title with pole
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 18:46:19' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 18:46:19' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications