Jul 25, 2013
2003 World Rally champion Petter Solberg is looking for a way back into the series next year. The Norwegian stopped rallying last season, preferring to compete with his own team in the European Rally...
Jul 24, 2013
Newly formed DRR-SH Global Rallycross announced today that veteran driver Scott Speed will drive the team's entry in the upcoming round at X Games Los Angeles. the L.A. round will be the first race f...
Jul 24, 2013
Poland's return to the World Rally Championship is set to be confirmed when the 2014 calendar is voted on later this week. The calendar was expected at June's World Motor Sport Council meeting, but h...
Jul 22, 2013
The king of rally, the once-in-a-lifetime genius, the demolisher of records, has just one more race to go before the checkered flag falls for the last time. In Strasbourg in October, on the Rallye de...
Jul 22, 2013
MAVTV has acquired the rights to televise the FIA World Rally Championship from July through August, starting with the Acropolis Rally which will air at 7pm ET/PT on July 25 on MAVTV American Real. I...
Jul 21, 2013
Jul 21, 2013
It was an action-packed fifth round of the Global Rallycross Championship at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend that saw Toomas “Topi” Heikkinen earn his third straight victory and extend his lead i...
Jul 18, 2013
World Rally champion Sebastien Loeb sayshe has been surprised by the troubles of his Citroen teammates Mikko Hirvonen and Dani Sordo this season. Loeb is only contesting four rounds of the WRC this y...
Jul 15, 2013
Monte Carlo rally winner Bryan Bouffier has joined Hyundai Motorsport as a test driver for the rest of the season. The Frenchman joins Finn Juho Hanninen, who was the first driver announced by Hyunda...
Jul 14, 2013
The first domestic round of the 2013 Global Rallycross Championship was Tanner Foust's to lose. After leading for nine of the main event's 10 laps, Foust was heading into the final corner when it all...
Jul 03, 2013
Jul 02, 2013
Kris Meeke says his Citroen works drive on Rally Finland is the biggest opportunity of his career. The Northern Irish driver is a former winner of the Intercontinental Rally Challenge title with Peug...
Page 22 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- Double points could be dropped in '15
- FIA eases F1 radio clampdown rules
- Audi and Toyota split practice honours
- Krohn gets LMP2 Ligier for 2015
- WEC: Toyota tops wet night practice at COTA
- IMSA: Rayhall looking to add open-wheel races in 2015
- WEC: Conway in line for more Toyota P1 drives
- CTSCC: Johnson takes pole as Mustangs sweep
- IMSA: Westbrook leads first practice, Porsche impresses in GTLM
- Krohn team set to move up to P2 with Ligier
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-19 10:13:13' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-19 10:13:13' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications