Jul 31, 2014
Volkswagen driver Jari-Matti Latvala won Thursday morning's Rally Finland shakedown stage and is now focused on re-establishing home domination of the event. Rally Finland has traditionally been one ...
Jul 30, 2014
Toyota's latest rally car will run in public for the first time on next month's Rally Germany, where the GT86 CS-R3 will be used as a "zero car." For the second time in three years, former Ladies Cup...
Jul 29, 2014
Formula 1's Spanish Grand Prix venue at Barcelona will host a World Rallycross Championship event in 2015. The rallycross version of the Circuito de Catalunya track is expected to incorporate section...
Jul 29, 2014
Citroen drivers Kris Meeke and Mads Ostberg will have the next three rounds of the World Rally Championship to stake their claim on a DS3 WRC for next season. Citroen team principal Yves Matton says ...
Jul 29, 2014
Toyota's Yaris WRC will make its first test on asphalt next month, but no firm commitment about a World Rally Championship entry is expected before the end of the year. Since the Cologne-built Yaris ...
Jul 26, 2014
Ken Block earned the second win of his Red Bull Global Rallycross career in Saturday's race at The Dirt Track at Charlotte. Block, driving the #43 Hoonigan Racing Division Ford Fiesta ST, earned the ...
Jul 26, 2014
Citroen World Rally Championship driver Mads Ostberg triumphed in an exhibition event in Helsinki that pitched modern WRC stars against a selection of Finnish rally legends. The Helsinki Battle, orga...
Jul 25, 2014
M-Sport has unveiled the facelifted version of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC that will make its World Rally Championship debut on Rally Finland next week. Although a totally new Fiesta will not be seen in c...
Jul 23, 2014
WRC Commission president Carlos Barbosa says the FIA is determined to reinvigorate the sport's spectacle with the next generation of World Rally Cars. New technical regulations will arrive in the wor...
Jul 22, 2014
Monte Carlo Rally officials have effectively put a question mark by the final day of its 2015 itinerary while waiting for news of the World Rally Championship's proposed shootout stage. The Automobil...
Jul 20, 2014
Tanner Foust snapped a 12-race winless streak in Red Bull Global Rallycross competition with a thrilling victory in Volkswagen Rallycross NY, held on Sunday at Nassau Coliseum in New York. Foust, dri...
Jul 17, 2014
Robert Kubica could contest more asphalt rallies in Italy as he prepares for the second half of the World Rally Championship season. The Polish star dominated last weekend's Rally del Casentino in an...
Page 10 of 39
Subscribe to Racer
- Friends and family unite at Silverstone in honor of the late Sir Jack Brabham
- NASCAR: McMurray beats Chase drivers to Martinsville pole
- IMSA: RSR looking to keep Hawksworth, Junqueira for 2015 PC campaign
- Marshall Pruett’s Tech Mailbag for October 24 presented by Axial
- Pirelli World Challenge announces separate races, more promotion for GTS class
- F1: Caterham set to miss next two races
- Rumor: Audi headed for F1 in 2016
- Formula E opens "FanBoost" voting for Putrajaya round
- Pedro Piquet looking to make European F3 move
- F1: More than 20 races no problem, Ecclestone says
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-25 00:00:59' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-25 00:00:59' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications