Jul 26, 2014
Citroen World Rally Championship driver Mads Ostberg triumphed in an exhibition event in Helsinki that pitched modern WRC stars against a selection of Finnish rally legends. The Helsinki Battle, orga...
Jul 25, 2014
M-Sport has unveiled the facelifted version of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC that will make its World Rally Championship debut on Rally Finland next week. Although a totally new Fiesta will not be seen in c...
Jul 23, 2014
WRC Commission president Carlos Barbosa says the FIA is determined to reinvigorate the sport's spectacle with the next generation of World Rally Cars. New technical regulations will arrive in the wor...
Jul 22, 2014
Monte Carlo Rally officials have effectively put a question mark by the final day of its 2015 itinerary while waiting for news of the World Rally Championship's proposed shootout stage. The Automobil...
Jul 20, 2014
Tanner Foust snapped a 12-race winless streak in Red Bull Global Rallycross competition with a thrilling victory in Volkswagen Rallycross NY, held on Sunday at Nassau Coliseum in New York. Foust, dri...
Jul 17, 2014
Robert Kubica could contest more asphalt rallies in Italy as he prepares for the second half of the World Rally Championship season. The Polish star dominated last weekend's Rally del Casentino in an...
Jul 16, 2014
Peugeot's Dakar test program has been delayed following teething troubles with the 2008 DKR. The French manufacturer was scheduled to run the car at its first significant test last week, but that tha...
Jul 13, 2014
Toomas Heikkinen became the sixth consecutive different winner in the World Rallycross Championship this season, coming out on top of a dramatic final at Mettet in Belgium. It was pole starter Johan ...
Jul 12, 2014
Anton Marklund heads the order at the end of day one at Mettet in Belgium, round six of the 2014 World Rallycross Championship. The Volkswagen Polo driver was fastest in heat one, before setting the ...
Jul 10, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross has announced an adjustment to its 2014 event calendar, effective immediately. Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles, previously scheduled for Sept. 19-20 on the Port of L...
Jul 10, 2014
Robert Kubica will begin his preparations for the asphalt rounds of the World Rally Championship with a late entry on the Rally del Casentino in Italy this weekend. The Polish star will tackle the Ar...
Jul 09, 2014
Hyundai will start next season with its current i20 WRC as its much-anticipated new World Rally Championship contender might not arrive until mid-2015. The Frankfurt-based team has stunned the WRC wi...
Page 10 of 38
Subscribe to Racer
- PWC: Conquest Racing working on GT program
- IndyCar: Dale Coyne busy with off-season upgrades
- IMSA: GTD champion Dane Cameron returning to TUDOR Championship in 2015
- Penske defends Keselowski
- Caterham F1 bosses issue quit threat
- NHRA: John Force crew chief Jimmy Prock resigns
- NASCAR: Qualifying rules, appearance changes for Nationwide, Trucks
- VIDEO: McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- NASCAR: Danica Patrick and Kurt Busch to swap teams, crew chiefs
- Clearplex joins Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing as an associate sponsor
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 06:51:17' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 06:51:17' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications