A timetable for Toyota's return to the World Rally Championship is being drawn up in Japan, according to sources in Tokyo, with a 2017 return likely. There is increasing speculation in Japan that a 2017 Toyota WRC program will be firmed up early in the new year. The source said: "Things are moving inside Toyota right now. Toyoda-san has never hidden either his love of rallying or his desire to ge...
Dec 17, 2014
Former European Rallycross Championship driver Mark Flaherty will return to the series after a 20-year absence in 2015. Flaherty raced at three events in the British Rallycross Championship at the en...
Dec 16, 2014
Volkswagen team boss Jost Capito fears the 2015 World Rally Championship will be devalued if part-time drivers such as Sebastien Loeb benefit from the running order regulations to snatch victories. N...
Dec 15, 2014
New Zealander Hayden Paddon will remain with Hyundai Motorsport for the 2015 World Rally Championship season, tackling at least nine rounds in an i20 WRC. The 27-year-old's deal was confirmed on Mond...
Dec 11, 2014
There will not be any "revolutionary" changes to the World Rally Car technical regulations in the FIA's next generation plan, according to its rally director Jarmo Mahonen. The governing body had dis...
Dec 10, 2014
Hyundai has elected to withdraw from the Red Bull Global RallyCross Series, partner Rhys Millen Racing has announced. The decision ends a six-year association between the manufacturer and Millen (LEF...
Dec 10, 2014
Junior World Rally champion Stephane Lefebvre will get a minimum of two top-line WRC outings in a factory Citroen in 2015. The Frenchman, who also claimed the WRC 3 title this year, will get to compe...
Dec 09, 2014
Brazilian soccer star Neymar got to experience life as a rally co-driver on the roads of Montserrat in Spain with two-time world champion Sebastien Ogier in this video for team sponsor Red Bull. The ...
Dec 09, 2014
Petter Solberg could make a sensational switch back to the World Rally Championship next season. This year's World Rallycross champion has never denied he retains ambitions for a return to rallying. ...
Dec 04, 2014
Mads Ostberg will be retained as Kris Meeke's Citroen team-mate for the 2015 World Rally Championship. The Norwegian will tackle all 13 rounds of the 2015 WRC with Jonas Andersson co-driving his DS 3...
Dec 03, 2014
The sending of split times to competing cars involved in the World Rally Championship has been banned by the FIA from the start of the 2015 season. FIA rally director Jarmo Mahonen said the decision ...
Dec 03, 2014
Robert Kubica is fighting for his World Rally Championship career this week as he chases a deal with Citroen or M-Sport to stay in the series next season. While the 2008 Canadian Grand Prix winner st...
Page 1 of 44
Subscribe to Racer
- Herta's son to race in MSA Formula
- Sky to broadcast Awards highlights
- Campos replaces Hilmer in GP3
- Dennis: McLaren-Honda has to dominate
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 13:32:06' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 13:32:06' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614