Apr 22, 2014
The newly formed SH Racing Rallycross team has announced it will contest the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season with Formula 1 and NASCAR veteran Nelson Piquet Jr. behind the wheel. The team will...
Apr 17, 2014
FIA World Rallycross Championship driver Anton Marklund will take a break from the series after Lydden Hill to contest the X Games at Circuit of The Americas in June. Marklund competed at the X Games...
Apr 15, 2014
Oil filter brand FRAM and action motorsports legend Brian Deegan have partnered to host a sweepstakes for freestyle motocross, RallyCross], automotive and action sports fans in advance of the inaugur...
Apr 03, 2014
Barracuda Racing is the latest IndyCar effort to join the rallycross fray, announcing Wednesday a campaign with driver Austin Dyne in a Ford Fiesta on the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship...
Apr 02, 2014
Volkswagen of America, Inc., Andretti Sports Marketing, and Events DC announced Wednesday that they have joined forces in bringing professional motorsports back to Washington, D.C. in "extreme" fashi...
Apr 02, 2014
NBC Sports Group has announced a multi-year partnership with Red Bull Global Rallycross today through the 2015 season, presenting up to nine Red Bull Global Rallycross races annually the next two yea...
Feb 13, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross has launched a multi-year partnership with NBC Sports Group. In 2014, nine Red Bull Global Rallycross events will be broadcast on NBC, with rebroadcasts taking place on NBC...
Feb 07, 2014
Not since the SuperVee era of the 80‘s and early 90’s has Volkswagen had a concerted, top-line motorsport effort in the U.S. Sure, there were some pro/am spec series like the Beetle and TDI Cup, but ...
Feb 06, 2014
Four-time X Games gold medalist Tanner Foust and ex-Formula 1 driver Scott Speed will drive for the brand new Volkswagen rallycross team in 2014. The manufacturer made it official with an announcemen...
Feb 02, 2014
European Rallycross event winner Frode Holte has unveiled a new Hyundai i20 Supercar for the new World Rallycross Championship. "We have worked with this car for a long time," said Holte. "No one has...
Dec 08, 2013
Now that the season has come to a close, the trophies have all been awarded, and the dust has settled, here's a look back at the 2013 Global Rallycross season: RACE RECAPS GRC TV was on site at all n...
Nov 07, 2013
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- RACER’s IMSA & WEC Circuit of The Americas Resource Guide
- SportsCar magazine revs up for the SCCA National Championship Runoffs in the October 2014 issue
- Road to Indy: Herta, Parsons to test for Cape Motorsports
- Oliver Gavin is latest "Ask A Pro" at SAFEisFAST.com
- Formula E may seek world championship status
- IndyCar: Series investigating cockpit canopies
- RACER: Gustavo Yacaman Ligier JS P2 test at Sebring
- Commercial stake in F1 for Ferrari?
- BES: Premat returns to ART McLaren lineup
- MotoGP: Di Meglio undergoes surgery
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-09-16 03:03:34' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-09-16 03:03:34' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications