Apr 15, 2014
Oil filter brand FRAM and action motorsports legend Brian Deegan have partnered to host a sweepstakes for freestyle motocross, RallyCross], automotive and action sports fans in advance of the inaugur...
Apr 03, 2014
Barracuda Racing is the latest IndyCar effort to join the rallycross fray, announcing Wednesday a campaign with driver Austin Dyne in a Ford Fiesta on the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship...
Apr 02, 2014
Volkswagen of America, Inc., Andretti Sports Marketing, and Events DC announced Wednesday that they have joined forces in bringing professional motorsports back to Washington, D.C. in "extreme" fashi...
Apr 02, 2014
NBC Sports Group has announced a multi-year partnership with Red Bull Global Rallycross today through the 2015 season, presenting up to nine Red Bull Global Rallycross races annually the next two yea...
Feb 13, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross has launched a multi-year partnership with NBC Sports Group. In 2014, nine Red Bull Global Rallycross events will be broadcast on NBC, with rebroadcasts taking place on NBC...
Feb 07, 2014
Not since the SuperVee era of the 80‘s and early 90’s has Volkswagen had a concerted, top-line motorsport effort in the U.S. Sure, there were some pro/am spec series like the Beetle and TDI Cup, but ...
Feb 06, 2014
Four-time X Games gold medalist Tanner Foust and ex-Formula 1 driver Scott Speed will drive for the brand new Volkswagen rallycross team in 2014. The manufacturer made it official with an announcemen...
Feb 02, 2014
European Rallycross event winner Frode Holte has unveiled a new Hyundai i20 Supercar for the new World Rallycross Championship. "We have worked with this car for a long time," said Holte. "No one has...
Dec 08, 2013
Now that the season has come to a close, the trophies have all been awarded, and the dust has settled, here's a look back at the 2013 Global Rallycross season: RACE RECAPS GRC TV was on site at all n...
Nov 07, 2013
Nov 07, 2013
Images by Matt Kalish/ GRC. Series favorites Ken Block, Tanner Foust and Travis Pastrana scored the top three spots at an exciting 2013 Global Rallycross championship season-ender in Las Vegas. Block...
Jun 04, 2013
Brian Deegan will be the second American driver to contest a European Rallycross Championship event after agreeing to compete at Kouvola, Finland this weekend. The X-Games gold medallist will drive t...
Page 2 of 3
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: A special fan on a Power trip at Sonoma
- PWC: Leitzinger, Baldwin lead Sonoma second Friday practice
- CTSCC: "Guest star" Jordan Taylor scoops VIR pole
- NASCAR: Harvick claims fifth pole of 2014
- IMSA: Edwards, Rahal BMW lead GTLM FP2 at VIR
- IndyCar: Kanaan's no longer the new kid on the block
- IMSA: Team Falken Tire's formidable challenge
- IMSA: Garcia, Corvette lead opening GTLM practice at VIR
- F1: Vettel will avoid grid penalty at Spa
- IMSA: WTR set for driver, sponsor stability heading into 2015
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-08-23 05:49:23' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-08-23 05:49:23' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications