Hyundai has elected to withdraw from the Red Bull Global RallyCross Series, partner Rhys Millen Racing has announced. The decision ends a six-year association between the manufacturer and Millen (LEFT), whose team based in Huntington Beach, Calif., has produced world records at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb along with victories in rallycross and Formula Drift. "This is disappointing new...
Nov 11, 2014
Teenage racer Austin Cindric takes The RACER Channel along for a Visor Cam ride as he starts third for the 2014 Global Rallycross Lites finale at Las Vegas and fights his way through tire degradation...
Sep 30, 2014
Be sure to watch the rebroadcasts of Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles and Seattle on NBCSN. Red Bull Global Rallycross Los Angeles II will be shown at 2:00 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, Oct. 2. The...
Sep 29, 2014
Sverre Isachsen gave Subaru Rally Team USA its first victory at Red Bull Global Rallycross Seattle, the ninth round of theb season. Behind him, an intense championship shakeup saw Joni Wiman steal th...
Sep 21, 2014
Rhys Millen was the star of the show in Sunday's second half of the R ed Bull Global Rallycross double-header in Los Angeles, held at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro. Millen qualified qualifying...
Sep 20, 2014
Scott Speed converted a nearly flawless set of qualifying rounds into his third victory of the 2014 Red Bull Global Rallycross season in Saturday's Red Bull GRC Los Angeles main event, held at the Po...
Sep 20, 2014
Red Bull Global Rallycross driver Austin Dyne takes a passenger for a ride around the Los Angeles GRC course in his Ford Fiesta.
Sep 19, 2014
This weekend marks the debut of the Rockstar Energy Drink Volkswagen Beetle, which Tanner Foust will drive in the Red Bull Global Rallycross double-header in Los Angeles. It is the first time the car...
Sep 17, 2014
Andreas Eriksson gives you an All-Access tour Olsbergs MSE’s Rallycar Shop in Sweden
Sep 11, 2014
Subaru Rally Team USA and Vermont SportsCar will enter a third team car in the next three rounds of the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship for Travis Pastrana and David Higgins. Pastrana and Hig...
Aug 23, 2014
Rhys Millen became the fifth different winner in six Red Bull Global Rallycross races this season when he took the checkered flag at the inaugural Red Bull Global Rallycross Daytona, held at the hist...
Jul 26, 2014
Ken Block earned the second win of his Red Bull Global Rallycross career in Saturday's race at The Dirt Track at Charlotte. Block, driving the #43 Hoonigan Racing Division Ford Fiesta ST, earned the ...
Page 1 of 4
Subscribe to Racer
- Pay driver situation 'out of control'
- Loeb: I must improve racecraft
- Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-21 14:35:56' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-21 14:35:56' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614