Sep 06, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen won both of the first two heats at Loheac's French round of the World Rallycross Championship to head the order after day one. The Swede, whose family Hansen team ...
Sep 06, 2014
British World Rallycross driver Liam Doran has been forced to stand aside at Loheac due to an ongoing investigation into an incident at the World RX of Great Britain. A statement released by the Mons...
Aug 22, 2014
Ramona Karlsson will replace Jacques Villeneuve in the Albatec Racing team at the German round of the World Rallycross Championship next month. Villeneuve is set to miss the next two rounds of the ch...
Aug 08, 2014
Petter Solberg dominated the seventh round of the World Rallycross Championship at classic Canadian street venue Trois-Rivieres and in the process became the 2014 season's first repeat winner. Norweg...
Aug 08, 2014
British Rallycross event winner David Binks will stand in for 1997 Formula 1 world champion Jacques Villeneuve in the French round of the World Rallycross Championship. Villeneuve, who drives for Alb...
Jul 29, 2014
Three-time European Rallycross champion Sverre Isachsen will race at the seventh round of the World Rallycross Championship in Trois-Rivieres in Canada next week. The Norwegian will drive the Subaru ...
Jul 29, 2014
Formula 1's Spanish Grand Prix venue at Barcelona will host a World Rallycross Championship event in 2015. The rallycross version of the Circuito de Catalunya track is expected to incorporate section...
Jul 21, 2014
Hyundai World Rally Championship driver Thierry Neuville plans to contest a round of the World Rallycross Championship, potentially before the end of the 2014 season. Neuville, who was an interested ...
Jul 13, 2014
Toomas Heikkinen became the sixth consecutive different winner in the World Rallycross Championship this season, coming out on top of a dramatic final at Mettet in Belgium. It was pole starter Johan ...
Jul 12, 2014
Anton Marklund heads the order at the end of day one at Mettet in Belgium, round six of the 2014 World Rallycross Championship. The Volkswagen Polo driver was fastest in heat one, before setting the ...
Jul 06, 2014
DTM star Mattias Ekstrom took victory at his home round of the World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, in only the third event for his EKS RX team. The Swede, who won his semi-final, started on pole...
Jul 05, 2014
Double European Rallycross Champion Timur Timerzyanov heads the order after day one of the fifth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship at Holjes, Sweden. The Russian driver twice met double ...
Page 3 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Niederhauser dominates GP3 finale
- Analysis: Why Red Bull was excluded
- F1: Button says Abu Dhabi might be the end...or not
- F1: Massa aims to take the fight to Mercedes
- F1: Red Bull duo excluded from qualifying
- F1: Hamilton unfazed by mind games
- F1: Vettel says Red Bull thwarted his early Ferrari test
- F1: Red Bull under investigation over wing flexing
- GP2: Vandoorne dominates feature race
- F1: Alonso hits back at Mattiacci remarks
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-23 10:50:15' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-23 10:50:15' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614