Oct 06, 2014
Kevin Eriksson, son of Ford OlsbergsMSE team owner Andreas, will make his Supercar debut at the final round of the World Rallycross Championship in Argentina next month. The Swede will race a Ford Fi...
Oct 01, 2014
Jacques Villeneuve will be replaced in the Albatec Racing team by Marc Scott, son of team owner Andy Scott, for the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship in Turkey. Villeneuve will miss the...
Oct 01, 2014
Newly crowned World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg is looking to land a deal with a manufacturer to enable him to commit his future to the series. The Norwegian has dominated this year's inaugura...
Sep 30, 2014
Double Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will replace current JWRC title holder Pontus Tidemand in the EKS World Rallycross team for next week's Istanbul Park event. Tidemand, who has reached ...
Sep 28, 2014
Timmy Hansen claimed victory in the 10th round of the World Rallycross championship at Franciacorta, while Petter Solberg finished third and was crowned champion. The Norweigan scored enough points a...
Sep 27, 2014
Swede Johan Kristoffersson heads the order after two heats of round 10 of the World Rallycross Championship in Italy. The VW Polo driver was second fastest in heat one behind Timmy Hansen and fastest...
Sep 21, 2014
Petter Solberg claimed his third straight World Rallycross Championship victory in an ultra-close finish with DTM star Mattias Ekstrom at the Estering in Germany. It wasn't an easy weekend for 2003 W...
Sep 20, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg holds the overnight top spot at the Estering in Germany, despite not being fastest in either heat. Robin Larsson, a podium finisher at Lyddon Hill ...
Sep 19, 2014
World Touring Car Championship team owner and driver Rene Munnich will debut his brand new Audi S3 at this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round at the Estering in Germany. The long-awaited A...
Sep 19, 2014
Italian former World Rally Championship star Gigi Galli will race an OlsbergsMSE Ford Fiesta Supercar in his home World Rallycross event at Franciacorta next week. Galli tested for the Swedish outfit...
Sep 09, 2014
Two-time Junior World Rally champion PG Andersson will make his World Rallycross debut at round nine of the championship in Germany next week. The former factory Suzuki WRC driver will compete in the...
Sep 07, 2014
World Rallycross Championship leader Petter Solberg was unstoppable when it mattered most in round eight at Loheac in France. The 2003 World Rally champion didn't have the ultimate pace throughout th...
Page 2 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Button won't new try McLaren wing
- F1: Electrical issues hamper Alonso
- Formula E drops formation lap
- Nissan LMP1 makes debut with Krumm
- Dallara involved in Rosetta comet probe
- NASCAR: Stenhouse Jr.'s team draws penalty for Homestead infraction
- F1: Rosberg counting on Bottas's pace
- F1: Ocon encouraged by practice speed
- GP2: Vandoorne takes fourth straight pole in Abu Dhabi
- F1: Cooling issues led to Williams bodywork loss
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-21 18:42:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-21 18:42:07' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614