Fabien Pailler, son of 1994 European Rallycross champion Jean-Luc, will follow in his father's footsteps by competing in the series next season. Pailler Jr. won the French Rallycross Championship this season, and plans graduate to international competition next year, driving a Peugeot 208 for his father's Pailler Competition concern. "This French national title this year was the result of several...
Nov 19, 2014
1997 Formula 1 world champion Jacques Villeneuve will not complete his rookie season in the World Rallycross Championship, and is unlikely to return next year. British squad Albatec Racing will repla...
Nov 18, 2014
Former World Rally Championship driver Manfred Stohl will partner World Rallycross champion Petter Solberg next week at the final round of the series in Argentina. Solberg has tasked his rally collea...
Nov 12, 2014
The 2015 World Rallycross Championship calendar features a shake-up in the order of events and the introduction of Formula 1 venue Barcelona replacing Kouvola in Finland. The Spanish event will run a...
Oct 30, 2014
British World Rallycross Championship driver and team owner Liam Doran will return to the series for the final round in Argentina next month after his suspension. Doran last raced for his Monster Ene...
Oct 30, 2014
Former European Rallycross Touring Car champion Knut Ove Borseth plans to contest the European Rallycross Championship next season. Borseth won the TouringCar title in 2009, before graduating to Supe...
Oct 29, 2014
Ollie O'Donovan, the 2007 British Rallycross champion, will contested selected rounds of the World Rallycross Championship next season. The Irishman returned to the sport this year and raced at the F...
Oct 15, 2014
Newly crowned European Rallycross champion Robin Larsson plans to graduate to the World Rallycross Championship next season with his Audi A1 Supercar. Larsson claimed the European title at the final ...
Oct 12, 2014
Factory Ford driver Andreas Bakkerud won the 11th round of the World Rallycross Championship at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Peugeot-Hansen driver Timmy Hansen had started...
Oct 11, 2014
Factory Peugeot driver Timmy Hansen tops the order after the World Rallycross Championship's opening day at former Turkish Grand Prix Formula 1 venue Istanbul Park. Swede Hansen was third fastest in ...
Oct 10, 2014
Tanner Foust has followed fellow American Ken Block in pulling out of this weekend's World Rallycross Championship round in Turkey. Foust had been expected to drive for the Marklund team at ex-Formul...
Oct 09, 2014
American rallycross star Ken Block will not start this weekend's World Rallycross of Turkey due to the potential security risk in the country. Series officials have heightened security around the eve...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- WEC: Mark Webber tops Brazil practice for Porsche
- Solberg holds Argentina RX lead
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P4 - Juan Montoya
- PWC: Phoenix to run GT Cup and GTS in 2015
- WEC: KCMG confirms return to LMP2 in 2015
- F1: Jean-Eric Vergne eyes IndyCar switch
- GP2: Gasly on top again in testing
- F1: Marko says test proved Sainz is ready
- F1: Sainz joins Verstappen at Toro Rosso
- F1: Wolff sure manufacturers won't exit
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-29 00:44:19' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-29 00:44:19' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614