Jul 15, 2014
This weekend the Pirelli World Challenge makes its second trip to Canada of the 2014 season, the 25th anniversary of the championship, but first for the GT, GT-A and GTS categories. While the TC, TCA...
Jul 15, 2014
After a strong finish in its Pirelli World Challenge debut, Dyson Racing Team Bentley is poised again to take on its GT competition in a pair of sprint races, this time on the street circuit around d...
Jul 15, 2014
Cadillac Racing drivers Andy Pilgrim and Johnny O'Connell are eager to make a move in the pivotal rounds nine and 10 of the Pirelli World Challenge this weekend through the streets of Exhibition Plac...
Jul 14, 2014
SRT Motorsports and driver Kuno Wittmer will make a surprise entry into the upcoming Pirelli World Challenge Championship Series double-header race weekend in Toronto in a Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R that ...
Jul 10, 2014
Follow along as K-PAX Racing experience the highs and lows of racing in the Pirelli World Challenge at Elkhart Lake. Watch to the dramatic end!
Jul 10, 2014
Watch the airing of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge New Jersey Motorsports Park race broadcast starting Saturday, July 12th on MAVTV. Additional airing times are scheduled this coming weekend. The b...
Jul 07, 2014
M1 Racing has announced that it will field Walt Bowlin's Audi R8 LMS ultra in the SCCA Pirelli World Challenge Championship's GT-A class, starting at Toronto. Bowlin, of Tarpon Springs, Fla., is the ...
Jun 30, 2014
Watch the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix at Road America Friday, July 4 at 6:30 PM ET on NBCSN.
Jun 27, 2014
If you missed the Pirelli World Challenge races from Detroit's Belle isle, you have another chance to catch them this weekend on MAVTV at the following times: Saturday, June 28 @ 9 a.m. Sunday, June ...
Jun 24, 2014
In-car view from Mike Skeen of his battle with Johnny O'Connell in Saturday's Race 2 of the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix at Road America.
Jun 22, 2014
Highlights of Saturday's action from the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix at Road America.
Jun 21, 2014
"We always like to make an impression when we show up at a track, and I think that this weekend was no different," said Dyson Racing vice president and sporting director Chris Dyson on Saturday, afte...
Page 8 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
- WRC: Latvala trims Ogier's lead in Spain
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 00:05:05' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 00:05:05' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications