Sep 07, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge concludes its 25th anniversary season with a return to Miller Motorsports Park, where five of the six championships are set to be decided. GT, GT-A and GTS have a pair of ...
Sep 03, 2014
Sports Car Club of America President and CEO Lisa Noble will make her Pirelli World Challenge series debut at series’ Nissan Championship Finale Weekend at Miller Motorsports Park, Sept. 12-13. As pa...
Sep 03, 2014
The first look at General Motors' brand-new GT3-spec Pirelli World Challenge competitor comes via a loading dock at Chicago O'Hare airport As RACER revealed last month, GM, through its competition ar...
Aug 31, 2014
Fred Emich (Touring Car) took his first win of the 2014 season while Ernie Francis Jr. (Touring Car A) and Johan Schwartz (Touring Car B-Spec) doubled up in Sunday's Brainerd International Raceway br...
Aug 30, 2014
Two first-time winners and a return TCA winner emerged victorious in the Pirelli World Challenge Brainerd International Raceway presented by Kia Round 11 race Saturday afternoon. Karl Thomson (Tourin...
Aug 29, 2014
Pirelli World Challenge announced today a new Porsche GT-Cup class with competition slated to begin for the 2015 season. The class will integrate the introduction of Porsche 991 Cup Cars. Running as ...
Aug 28, 2014
FG_AUTHORS: Series News - Pirelli World Challenge - Pirelli World Challenge Watch Pirelli World Challenge Championships action from Sonoma Raceway starting at 1 p.m. Eastern on NBCSN this coming Satu...
Aug 28, 2014
On board highlights of Mike Skeen winning at the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma Round 13 GT.
Aug 26, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge makes its first trip to Brainerd, with the Touring Car, Touring Car A and Touring Car B-Spec classes competing in the Brainerd International Raceway Brought To You by Kia ...
Aug 25, 2014
Early last weekend, a Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 rumbled out of its garage and into the bright California sunshine, ready to take its first look at the undulating Sonoma Raceway. A few mome...
Aug 24, 2014
Anthony Lazzaro, of Atlanta, Ga., and Lawson Aschenbach, of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., added to their Pirelli World Challenge GT and GTS win totals with triumphs in Sunday's Cadillac Grand Prix of Son...
Aug 23, 2014
Michael Mills (GT-A) and Jack Baldwin (GTS) took wins in Saturday's Round 13 of the Pirelli World Challenge season, the Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma, part of the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma weekend. ...
Page 4 of 19
Subscribe to Racer
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
- VIDEOS: Team USA Scholarship's Aaron Telitz takes Brands Hatch heat 1 victory
- WRC: Ogier leads into final day in Spain
- V8 Supercars: Gold Coast 600 - Race 31 highlights
- Gold Coast 600 - A lap with David Reynolds
- F1: Marussia set to miss USGP too
- Ambrose, DJR Team Penske to make December V8 Supercars debut
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-26 03:44:28' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-26 03:44:28' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications