Aug 30, 2014
Two first-time winners and a return TCA winner emerged victorious in the Pirelli World Challenge Brainerd International Raceway presented by Kia Round 11 race Saturday afternoon. Karl Thomson (Tourin...
Aug 29, 2014
Pirelli World Challenge announced today a new Porsche GT-Cup class with competition slated to begin for the 2015 season. The class will integrate the introduction of Porsche 991 Cup Cars. Running as ...
Aug 28, 2014
FG_AUTHORS: Series News - Pirelli World Challenge - Pirelli World Challenge Watch Pirelli World Challenge Championships action from Sonoma Raceway starting at 1 p.m. Eastern on NBCSN this coming Satu...
Aug 28, 2014
On board highlights of Mike Skeen winning at the Pirelli World Challenge Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma Round 13 GT.
Aug 26, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge makes its first trip to Brainerd, with the Touring Car, Touring Car A and Touring Car B-Spec classes competing in the Brainerd International Raceway Brought To You by Kia ...
Aug 25, 2014
Early last weekend, a Dyson Racing Bentley Continental GT3 rumbled out of its garage and into the bright California sunshine, ready to take its first look at the undulating Sonoma Raceway. A few mome...
Aug 24, 2014
Anthony Lazzaro, of Atlanta, Ga., and Lawson Aschenbach, of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., added to their Pirelli World Challenge GT and GTS win totals with triumphs in Sunday's Cadillac Grand Prix of Son...
Aug 23, 2014
Michael Mills (GT-A) and Jack Baldwin (GTS) took wins in Saturday's Round 13 of the Pirelli World Challenge season, the Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma, part of the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma weekend. ...
Aug 23, 2014
Mike Skeen (GT) and Jack Baldwin (GTS) have secured Motul pole positions for Saturday’s Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma. Round 13 of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season is part of the GoPro Grand P...
Aug 22, 2014
Butch Leitzinger has led his first practice session in Pirelli World Challenge with the top spot in GT during Friday’s second 45-minute practice at the Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma, part of the GoPr...
Aug 21, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge heads toward the conclusion of its 25th Anniversary season with the penultimate round of 2014, the Cadillac Grand Prix of Sonoma. The GT, GT-A and GTS divisions will race ...
Aug 19, 2014
Dyson Racing Team Bentley will be running a second Bentley Continental GT3 in Pirelli World Challenge GT starting with this weekend's Round 13 and 14 races at Sonoma Raceway. Veteran sports car racer...
Page 4 of 18
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P12 – James Hinchcliffe
- Formula E reveals Miami street course layout
- IndyCar: Hamilton closing in on new full-time entry
- NGT Motorsport shifts to Pirelli World Challenge
- Luke Gabin, Sam Adams victorious in Skip Barber Racing School Summer Series
- RACER: Robin Miller on the 1968 Indy car season
- Brawn, Domenicali on F1 accident panel
- Raymond Beadle, 1943-2014
- PWC: Turner confirms two-car BMW GT program for 2015
- F1: Ferrari defends Raikkonen's form
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 04:39:47' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 04:39:47' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications