Apr 12, 2014
On Saturday, a special painting created for the Pirelli World Challenge Championships' 25th Anniversary was unveiled. The watercolor painting, in partnership with Pirelli, was created by California a...
Apr 12, 2014
Johnny O'Connell (GT) and Lawson Aschenbach (GTS, pictured), defending Pirelli World Challenge series champions, were fastest in Friday's 45-minute opening practice session for The Roar By the Shore ...
Apr 10, 2014
After campaigning Chevy Corvettes and Nissan GT-Rs since its debut in World Challenge in 2008, CRP Racing, along with Hawk Performance, will bring a new challenger to this weekend's round of the Pire...
Apr 09, 2014
McLaren triumphs range from the Indy 500 to eight Formula 1 Constructor's Championships, but its sports cars have been absent from North American racing for more than 30 years. That changed last mont...
Apr 07, 2014
The Pirelli World Challenge Championships heads west to the streets of Long Beach, Calif. for the second race weekend of the series' 25th anniversary season. "The Roar By the Shore Presented by Kia" ...
Apr 04, 2014
Tomas Enge goes from pole position to 11th and back during the first Pirelli World Challenge race of the season in his Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo FL2. Ride along with the former F1 and I...
Apr 04, 2014
Open the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge season inside one of K-PAX Racing's McLaren 12C GT3s, driven by Robert Thorne, as he makes a standing start on the streets of St. Petersburg with the British twi...
Apr 02, 2014
Based on the growth of viewership for the series' inaugural 2014 live stream race from St. Petersburg on world-challengetv.com, the Pirelli World Challenge has announced a five-fold increase in serve...
Mar 30, 2014
A mix of new drivers and cars, along with some past Pirelli World Challenge champions, opened the series' 2014 25th Anniversary season with a classic battle in the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersbu...
Mar 29, 2014
Round 1 of the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersburg brought to you by StopTech, has been canceled due to inclement weather and limited available remaining track time. For Sunday's Pirelli World Chal...
Mar 29, 2014
Tomas Enge, of Liberec, Czech Republic, captured the Motul pole position for the opening round of the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Championships season, the Cadillac Grand Prix of St. Petersburg brou...
Mar 27, 2014
Following an impressive 2013 season that saw the team take a company-high three victories and narrowly missing out on the GT championship, California-based Global Motorsports Group (GMG) heads into t...
Page 14 of 20
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
- F1: McLaren may run again before Jerez
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P5 - Simon Pagenaud
- IndyCar: Pagenaud to auction off Senna salute helmet
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-26 20:50:39' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-26 20:50:39' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614